BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sightings
A few years ago there was a voy.com site that not only espoused the benefits of petticoating boys or dressing boys completely as girls from the skin out.  Also there were sections where people could tell about sighting boys wearing girls clothing outside either playing or out shopping with mom. For instance a couple of years ago I saw a mother and her son out and the boy was in a red two piece bikini outfit, later that same day I saw the boy , the mom and another boy out and they all were wearing sundresses.  Neither of the boys seemed to be upset with this.
I was wondering if any other people here on this site have experienced the same thing?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

melodie, yes I certainly have witnessed many boys being turned into princesses and taken out. A number of mothers have gotten bolder over the last few years and sharing more details about their princesses online. Message me and I can share specific details and links.

RF
Hi Melodie,

A couple of times, I have really wondered.

One time I did a double take. The child had very short hair, with a feminine pixie cut, but not overtly girly. The child was in shorts and was rather androgynous. There was a very slight hint of breast development.

I was on a ferry and sat near the boy-girl the entire trip, mesmerized.

The child also wore glasses that suggested girl.

I still imagine that the child was a boy being presented as a girl.

I would have really smiled if mom had her new daughter out in a dress.

How did you feel being out in public wearing dresses growing up? Did anyone give you a hard time?

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(11-12-2019, 12:15 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: melodie, yes I certainly have witnessed many boys being turned into princesses and taken out. A number of mothers have gotten bolder over the last few years and sharing more details about their princesses online. Message me and I can share specific details and links.

RF

Could you share those links with me, please?  Big Grin
(11-11-2019, 05:18 PM)melodie Wrote: A few years ago there was a voy.com site that not only espoused the benefits of petticoating boys or dressing boys completely as girls from the skin out.  Also there were sections where people could tell about sighting boys wearing girls clothing outside either playing or out shopping with mom. For instance a couple of years ago I saw a mother and her son out and the boy was in a red two piece bikini outfit, later that same day I saw the boy , the mom and another boy out and they all were wearing sundresses.  Neither of the boys seemed to be upset with this.
I was wondering if any other people here on this site have experienced the same thing?

I visit voy.com alot for those forums. Wonder how much it was real and there was a Dr on it who was willing to help moms with their boys