satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Babysitters
I think girls like to tease boys about having a 'baby pee-pee' when we're in a nappy. That was certainly my experience.
(11-19-2019, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote: I think girls like to tease boys about having a 'baby pee-pee' when we're in a nappy. That was certainly my experience.

I agree Ali, the girls took great pleasure in reminding me about the size of my pee-pee. I think they felt that penis size was a reaffirming factor that they were doing the right thing by putting me in a nappy. The male babysitters also liked to mention penis size as well. I think in their case they were very happy as they knew they were better endowed than me and therefore were right to take the dominant position over me.

Needless to say that any time I stiffened during a nappy change, was not only humiliating to me but also drew great amusement from all my sitters and confirmed my lack of endowment to them. I'm sure many others here have faced similar embarrassment during a nappy change.
What did they say to you, Seth, when they saw how small you were when aroused?
(11-20-2019, 07:15 PM)Kimmi Wrote: What did they say to you, Seth, when they saw how small you were when aroused?

Hi Kimmi,

The girls would laugh out loud often asking if that was as big as it gets. They would also say things like "looks like you are very happy to be getting nappied" or "sweetie that's naughty, you shouldn't be getting hard." The males would often have a big smirk on their face, I guess to them it was confirmation that they knew they were bigger than me.

Have you ever been in that situation Kimmi?
I really haven't, Seth.

But I can dream, although I would prefer for the girls to giggle seeing me in panties.

Miss Kimmi
When I was being babied I was often dressed as a baby girl, so not just in a nappy, but girly baby knickers and even a dress.

One of the most humiliating things to be told during a nappy change is "Goodness me! Isn't your pee-pee tiny! No wonder your Mummy dresses you as a little baby girl. With your nappies on you're so small that no-one can tell whether you're a boy or a girl!"
I would be incredibly unnerved if girls giggled and remarked how tiny I was.

While I really don't think I qualify as tiny, just hearing that would make me cringe.

Miss Kimmi
Though I was never dressed as a girl a lot of my rompers are pink as well as nearly all of my rubber panties. These too would raise many comments of being pathetic and a baby. Telling them that I didn't want to wear them they called me a liar as my stiff tiny pee-pee was telling them otherwise.

That would usually make me break out sobbing.