ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Sexuality
Photo 
I don't know if this topic been fully addressed.

Post-adolescent Sissies have intense sexual desires like their ordinary peers. But with Blossoming Titties, Blooming Fannies, feminine emotions and dilemmas, complex feelings.

My First Cum happened at 12. While Gloria, my twin, non-consanguineous sister, Bathed me. Our birth Mothers are Breeding Slaves.

We grew into proper FLS (Female Led Society) genders. Gloria was clearly a Domina. Tall, statuesque, mesomorphic, muscular, aggressive.

I was smaller. A Pear-Shaped ultra-feminine Sissy. Frilly frocks (nothing underneath) and glossy black 2" Mary Janes. Burgeoning genitals under my skirts.

My serious spankings began. As well as proper Sissy heels - 5" strappies & peep-toes. 4-snap gartered sheer Stirrup Hose.

By 14, I flaunted braless E-cup Titties, fabulously fat Fannychubs, cute plump toes.

I didn't dare Masturbate! Girls and women stripped me barefoot naked for frequent copious Cums. Manually & Orally. ... to be continued ...

I find your post interesting...and I have some questions for clarification...

-You say that you and your twin sister grew into a FLS...were you raised in this fashion...and who raised you?

-Blossoming Titties, Blooming Fannies, feminine emotions and dilemmas, complex feelings...How did these come about? Were Female hormones involved?

-My serious spankings began...when did these spankings begin? What would you define as a "serious spanking"...how were they administered? By whom?

Looking forward to your continuation!

sissy jamieanne
(11-10-2019, 11:16 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I find your post interesting...and I have some questions for clarification...

-You say that you and your twin sister grew into a FLS...were you raised in this fashion...and who raised you?

-Blossoming Titties, Blooming Fannies, feminine emotions and dilemmas, complex feelings...How did these come about?  Were Female hormones involved?

-My serious spankings began...when did these spankings begin?  What would you define as a "serious spanking"...how were they administered?  By whom?

Looking forward to your continuation!

sissy jamieanne
  Won't go into too much detail now. Maybe later. Glad it piqued your interest.
Hi Robin,

How about just a tiny hint ... or two?

I am very curious as well.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hi Robin,

How about just a tiny hint ... or two?

I am very curious as well.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
  For several generations, my ancestors were selectively bred to produce extremely feminine males.
  An embryo from those lineages was Inseminated into my Birth Mother.

The saying holds true, "Breeding applies to humans as well as horses."

Attached is a Sissy from the '50's. Being kissed by a boyfriend.

Sissies go Commando now.

¬† ¬†¬†    
Hi Robin,

I trust you are happy with the outcome of the selective breeding and then beyond with your Birth Mother?

Is there anything you would change?

Miss Kimmi
(11-15-2019, 12:54 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Robin,

I trust you are happy with the outcome of the selective breeding and then beyond with your Birth Mother?

Is there anything you would change?

Miss Kimmi
  Not really. I love being a Sissy!

More women should seriously consider Feminizing/Sissifying sons and husbands.

The lengthy painful procedures are incredibly effective. Males become much shorter, Pear-Shaped Darlings.

Our women & teen girls are v strict Dominas. They wear black strappy 5" heels.

It's funny when Sissy's daughter orders, "Stirripp!"

Sissy pees in fear. Strips barefoot naked, fast as possible. And follows her a-tiptoe upstairs.

Every FLS home has a fully-equipped Discipline Room upstairs.

Sissies need frequent severe naked Discipline. We never Masturbate.

¬† ¬†¬†