ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas is coming
How are you darling sissies going to show your wife/mistress/gf that she is the queen of your world and the leader of your marriage and you are her willing sissy subject?
(11-05-2019, 04:09 AM)SissysWife Wrote: How are you darling sissies going to show your wife/mistress/gf that she is the queen of your world and the leader of your marriage and you are her willing sissy subject?

Lovely time of the year, and I like my wife to know how well loved, and totally appreciated she really is. Whenever we shop together she likes to point out things in the ladieswear departments that she would like, and as often as not I try to buy them for her, but if she feels it’s a little extravagant. I make a careful note and shop for those items on my own, buying them as presents for Christmas.i love it when she has lots and lots of little gifts that I know she likes, and as well, luxury chocolates and Veuve Cliquot. I try to think of everything
Love susan xx

My wife is equally as thoughtful for my needs,last year she bought me a new steam iron, and rechargeable vacuum Both presents were well received and constantly used.
Love susan xx
(11-05-2019, 12:33 PM)Susan stewart uk Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 04:09 AM)SissysWife Wrote: How are you darling sissies going to show your wife/mistress/gf that she is the queen of your world and the leader of your marriage and you are her willing sissy subject?

Lovely time of the year, and I like my wife to know how well loved, and totally appreciated she really is. Whenever we shop together she likes to point out things in the ladieswear departments that she would like, and as often as not I try to buy them for her, but if she feels it’s a little extravagant. I make a careful note and shop for those items on my own, buying them as presents for Christmas.i love it when she has lots and lots of little gifts that I know she likes, and as well, luxury chocolates and Veuve Cliquot. I try to think of everything
Love susan xx

My wife is equally as thoughtful for my needs,last year she bought me a new steam iron, and rechargeable vacuum Both presents were well received and constantly used.
Love susan xx
She really does love you and knows what you need to make your service to her easier!
I'm single, so I don't have a wife. But your post reminded me of Christmases past.

Many was the time I'd dread opening my presents for fear of them being something girly and humiliating. As a child I got packs of knickers, new tights, even a new dress, and all of them were far too young for a boy of my age.

https://imgur.com/1NcLszU
(11-22-2019, 07:11 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm single, so I don't have a wife. But your post reminded me of Christmases past.

Many was the time I'd dread opening my presents for fear of them being something girly and humiliating. As a child I got packs of knickers, new tights, even a new dress, and all of them were far too young for a boy of my age.

You very much need a strong-willed woman who will take you as HER wife and sissy maid, Ali.  
(11-29-2019, 04:00 PM)mikki Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 07:11 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm single, so I don't have a wife. But your post reminded me of Christmases past.

You very much need a strong-willed woman who will take you as HER wife and sissy maid, Ali.  

Oh I KNOW, Mikki! Or a nice man, or a lovely couple would do!
I know what you mean about presents. Last year I opened a present in front of sister in law and it was a spanking paddle with my name on i5 . She giggled and said that’s why you’re so well behaved