ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention to detail inescapable chastity
Hello Friends, how lovely that jamie anne's Thread still has traction. 

jamie anne, ALSO i should have spoken about some of the INCREDIBLE content in the links you shared for Ms Scarlet, OMG some of these pictures are off-of-the-charts so erotic. Even to a dollygayboi like me.

Oh Darling wailer, you are sooo cute when you blush !!!

i am so happy you continue to be inspired by all the due praise on your fantastic stories and Live Journal. Happy to read that i am not alone lustfully imagining your words were true for me.

Agreed completely sissysoft that sweetie sing-song voice is just dripping with the loving contempt that submissives like us just melt from.
(11-24-2019, 03:50 PM)XXXsarahXXX Wrote: Hello Friends, how lovely that jamie anne's Thread still has traction. 

jamie anne, ALSO i should have spoken about some of the INCREDIBLE content in the links you shared for Ms Scarlet, OMG some of these pictures are off-of-the-charts so erotic. Even to a dollygayboi like me.

Oh Darling wailer, you are sooo cute when you blush !!!

i am so happy you continue to be inspired by all the due praise on your fantastic stories and Live Journal. Happy to read that i am not alone lustfully imagining your words were true for me.

Agreed completely sissysoft that sweetie sing-song voice is just dripping with the loving contempt that submissives like us just melt from.

Hi sarah!  I just have to say that I enjoyed the bubbly, fun tone of your reply...it truly made me smile...and yes...Mistress Scarlet's blog has lots of good stuff...She was with us here at PDQ forum for awhile, but I'm not sure I've seen Her around recently.  Have a great day!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
I am locked in the same cage. It's a Rigid chastity 01. My wife has had me sealed for the past year.