ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chastity devise that will stay on?
My wife and I have explored chastity a bit but I cannot find a devise that stays on me, my testicles are quite small and they just slip through the ring.  We gave it up for a while but now want to play again except she says she doesn’t want me in a devise because they are not practical and don’t stay on me anyway. To me, part of the fun, arousal is  having that thing on me reminding me she is in charge. Then she said if I want one to stay on get a piercing.  I don’t think I want a PA piercing but would do a frenulum one. Are there any good/secure devices out there using frenulum piercing with someone with small testicles?
It’s much the same problem for me georgemaser. I am so proud that I have been blessed with such tiny parts, but the only devices we have tried have been much too roomy, and escapable
Susan xx
The only suitable chastity device is the Original Chastity BELT !
Of course this type of chastity device is not easily hid and
functional with certain clothing applications - but these do offer
accessory options - butt plugs - rings and fastening points at
the waist for restraints

The hang on chastity wanna-be devices are really primitive and
while they work a few minutes awhile maybe a bit longer and
are a bit more discrete in hiding - the fact is they are novelty items
at best - - - ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL !
Photo 
This device works for me and my Mistress.  The catheter is not too long, so as to be a catheter, but since it extends past the ring, it will not come off.  i am VERY small (an innie when flaccid) so i need something like this to be locked in chastity.  Hasn't come off yet.  You can find these just about anywhere on the internet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
This is what I am kept in. The important thing about small balls is to measure the ring to get it as snug as possible and then the cage as small as possible.

I have a very small peepee and I ended up with a 45mm diameter ring and a 25mm (1") long cage. Believe me, I can't get out of it. I've tried!

(11-03-2019, 10:22 PM)Georgemaser Wrote: My wife and I have explored chastity a bit but I cannot find a devise that stays on me, my testicles are quite small and they just slip through the ring.  We gave it up for a while but now want to play again except she says she doesn’t want me in a devise because they are not practical and don’t stay on me anyway. To me, part of the fun, arousal is  having that thing on me reminding me she is in charge. Then she said if I want one to stay on get a piercing.  I don’t think I want a PA piercing but would do a frenulum one. Are there any good/secure devices out there using frenulum piercing with someone with small testicles?

I would suggest that the problem is not so much the size of the testes but the space between the ring and cage.

You don't say what device you have been using but the once popular "plastic" CB range by Miller Bros in America provided different spacers to adjust the ring/cage distance.

Many have moved to metal devices and to get the right space they need to be custom built, which can be expensive.

I tend to agree with SissyDana that a device with insert going beyond the ring is most secure and I have recently got a device similar to that shown by wailer with a flexible insert that is amazing - it is so small that it is just a bump of steel sitting atop the scrotum. Most disconcerting. Sillymaid did post some pictures of the device - but not on me Wink https://petticoated.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=506

Another option may be to look at this site https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielyn...-jewellery with 3D printed cages that can be made to your needs. Smile
Mod on Chastity Mansion