BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sissy here
I only recently discovered this forum, and a I am a long-time sissy and crossdresser, having been feminized early in life, and still loving it.
I would love to hear from others who crave feminization, as well as women who enjoy seeing us feminized.
Sara
Welcome Sara! Fortunate that you discovered this place and hope you enjoy!
Hello Sara...and welcome. I'm glad you've joined us...I hope you'll find much to your liking and interest here!
Hi Sara!

Welcome, new member! We are thrilled you found us.

Reading your other posts, I see you are married and your wife seems to eagerly participate in your feminization. Wonderful!

And feminized early in life? Do tell.

I can't wait to hear all about your growing up feminized and what life is like for you now.

How did you meet your wife?

Enjoy your time here, Sara!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(11-01-2019, 07:51 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Sara!

Welcome, new member!  We are thrilled you found us.  

Reading your other posts, I see you are married and your wife seems to eagerly participate in your feminization.  Wonderful!

And feminized early in life?  Do tell.

I can't wait to hear all about your growing up feminized and what life is like for you now.

How did you meet your wife?

Enjoy your time here, Sara!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hiya Sara Lynn, and welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll find it a very welcoming place. If you'd like to DM me i'd love to chat with you. x