BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello. New to the PDQ forum but not to the lifestyle
I've been hoping around websites and books for the last 5 years to learn more and more about feminising my spouse and sharing info as I go. You may know me as meanchristine and other similar names. I've actually considered writing a book about successful feminising the modern beta male. Over the past 5 years I've converted my less then stellar husband into a true best friend.
Hi Chrissy!

Welcome to the Forum, as a new member, and as one who is participating at the outset. That's wonderful.

Oh gosh, you have feminized your spouse? There are all sorts here, although I suspect that the largest group consists of sissy/ beta males who are married, and in most cases, feminization is but a dream.

What I love best is your saying your feminized husband is a "true best friend." How sweet!

I and others for the most part don't want to become a slave or assume some other demeaning position for life. Remaining "best friend" above all is aspirational.

Please do share your experiences about successful feminization. I assure you that you will have avid readership from many an interested party.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Good morning Miss Chrissy! Thank You for Your introduction and thank You for joining us...it's a delight to have You here. i hope that You'll find things to Your interest here, Miss and i hope that we here more from You and about You and Your properly trained, feminized hubby!

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Welcome!
May I ask where to find your posts elsewhere?
Googling mean Christine throws up a lot of references to a Malaysian US based skincare expert - is that you? There are lot of sissies here who would love your guidance?

Respectfully yours...
<curtsey> Welcome Chrissy48161! Thank-You for being here, we benefit from participation by Female Superiors.
(10-24-2019, 11:26 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: Welcome!
May I ask where to find your posts elsewhere?
Googling mean Christine throws up a lot of references to a Malaysian US based skincare expert - is that you? There are lot of sissies here who would love your guidance?

Respectfully yours...

Thank you for the welcome. If you reread my post above you see that I said that I was a member of many forums or groups, never said I posted everywhere. I said this to let other members know that we may have spoke elsewhere. As for screen names it varies from place to place depending on requirements. Look for names like Chrissy, Crissy, Mean or cruel Christine or any form of the above with numbers added in. As a forum member you won't find a wealth of knowledge on me or a history. If I do write a book your more than welcome to buy one.