BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to all !
Hi to all my sister-sissies and to those Superior Mistresses and Masters,

I must be quite the ditz as I initially signed in over 3 years ago to Petticoated.com and then forgot to follow up.  I just re-discovered this wonderful site and am anxious to meet and share our stories.  

Although I was raised and influenced by a single-parent, stepMother for most of my life, my introduction to the feminine world was by my 8-year-old tomboy of a stepSister when I was 6. It began by her wanted me to play "house" with me dressing up as her girlfriend and always wearing girly-dresses that she loathed wearing.  Before then I was mostly shy and felt distanced from the two new women in my life.  Despite the reluctance of being dressed up as a girl, I finally felt a new bond with my step-sister as we spent most of that summer playing as two girlfriends.  Eventually, my stepMother joined in with me being given a full make-over from curls to a pedicure ...and I had gone from being alone and depressed to being the center of attention as the new girly-girl of the family.  

Jumping ahead about 20 years, I now live 24/7 as a girl with my sister and her girlfriend/soon-to-be-wife.  My initial intention of completing my transition is on hold until I fully embrace that role.  I take care of all household chores and work part-time for my sister.  I have dated on "both sides of the fence" and remain quite submissive in relationships and always in the role of a girl.  I am currently seeing an amazing Woman who has clearly the dominant role in our relationship.

Affection and hugs to all,
sissy kaylee ...with a curtsy. Heart

Attached Files

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome kaylee. you sound like a delight and extremely loved by your step sister. what is holding you back from embracing your role fully and what makes you think you need to transition.
Hiya Kayleew and welcome! You had a very interesting upbringing and were fortunate to have your feminine side accepted and nourished by your wonderful step sister and step Mom! I’m happy you’ve decided to join us and look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne
(10-23-2019, 05:21 PM)madammistess Wrote: welcome kaylee. you sound like a delight and extremely loved by your step sister. what is holding you back from embracing your role fully and what makes you think you need to transition.

Thank you so much, Madam Mistress, for your kind reply.  

Hmmm, I've often thought of the pros and cons for both sides of that gender question ...what is holding me back and why do I think I have to transition.  I suppose, by my early teens, I realized I was not going to have the body of a star football player but rather one of the cheerleaders,   It was about that time I had come to understand the surgery option from my Mother.  She did make it seem like a normal and exciting path to take considering I was already living the life of my Mother's girly-daughter; (a feminine role my tomboy sister, Cindy, absolutely wanted to avoid).  Over the years I come to believe my transition was and still is, my Mother's preferred feminine role for me.  Even now, during our normal weekly lunches, she often brings up the idea and always offers to cover the expenses.  As for my sister, she rides both sides of the fence and can see the benefit of both options for me.

As in any childhood, I had many twists and turns and a few major disagreements between my Mother and me.  In an effort not to bore you (in case your questions were born of politeness and not curiosity) I'll skip much of the later teen years until I moved out of my Mother's house and in with my sister.  It was a whole new world for me to explore since I led a protected life being homeschooled with almost no unchaperoned activities.  It may sound like a prison, but it wasn't.  My Mother and I always shopped together, went to movies and restaurants together and she taught me how to cook and make my own clothes and generally how to find happiness in a feminine life.  There was even a time when she introduced the "birds and the bees" and my "proper behavior" when I did start dating.     

Anyways, back to your question of what is preventing me from fully transitioning ... it's because of those I've dated.  Surprisingly, both the men and women I've come close to in the last several years, including an amazing older woman recently who is quite insistent of me retaining my last bit of masculinity ...albeit a rather small piece. lol.  She is quite dominant, which bodes well to my submissive nature (thanks, Mom).  I guess I'm also a little afraid of surgery so until I'm fully committed to that option, I'll remain as I am.  

I hope some of this makes sense to you, Madam Mistress.

Respectfully with a curtsy,
Kaylee  Heart Heart

(10-23-2019, 05:26 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hiya Kayleew and welcome!  You had a very interesting upbringing and were fortunate to have your feminine side accepted and nourished by your wonderful step sister and step Mom!  I’m happy you’ve decided to join us and look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne

That is so kind of you, Jamie Anne!   

It took some time for me and it was a long road, but I really am grateful for their guidance.  

Hugs to you,
sissy kaylee  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-23-2019, 10:03 PM)Kayleew Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 05:21 PM)madammistess Wrote: welcome kaylee. you sound like a delight and extremely loved by your step sister. what is holding you back from embracing your role fully and what makes you think you need to transition.

Hmmm, I've often thought of the pros and cons for both sides of that gender question ...what is holding me back and why do I think I have to transition.  I suppose, by my early teens, I realized I was not going to have the body of a star football player but rather one of the cheerleaders,   It was about that time I had come to understand the surgery option from my Mother.  She did make it seem like a normal and exciting path to take considering I was already living the life of my Mother's girly-daughter; (a feminine role my tomboy sister, Cindy, absolutely wanted to avoid).  Over the years I come to believe my transition was and still is, my Mother's preferred feminine role for me.  Even now, during our normal weekly lunches, she often brings up the idea and always offers to cover the expenses.  As for my sister, she rides both sides of the fence and can see the benefit of both options for me.

As in any childhood, I had many twists and turns and a few major disagreements between my Mother and me.  In an effort not to bore you (in case your questions were born of politeness and not curiosity) I'll skip much of the later teen years until I moved out of my Mother's house and in with my sister.  It was a whole new world for me to explore since I led a protected life being homeschooled with almost no unchaperoned activities.  It may sound like a prison, but it wasn't.  My Mother and I always shopped together, went to movies and restaurants together and she taught me how to cook and make my own clothes and generally how to find happiness in a feminine life.  There was even a time when she introduced the "birds and the bees" and my "proper behavior" when I did start dating.     

Anyways, back to your question of what is preventing me from fully transitioning ... it's because of those I've dated.  Surprisingly, both the men and women I've come close to in the last several years, including an amazing older woman recently who is quite insistent of me retaining my last bit of masculinity ...albeit a rather small piece. lol.  She is quite dominant, which bodes well to my submissive nature (thanks, Mom).  I guess I'm also a little afraid of surgery so until I'm fully committed to that option, I'll remain as I am.  

Kaylee  Heart Heart

(10-23-2019, 05:26 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hiya Kayleew and welcome!  You had a very interesting upbringing and were fortunate to have your feminine side accepted and nourished by your wonderful step sister and step Mom!  I’m happy you’ve decided to join us and look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne

It took some time for me and it was a long road, but I really am grateful for their guidance.  

Hugs to you,
sissy kaylee  Heart
The little curtsy photo is adorable!  Hugs back to you!

Kaylee  Heart Heart

sissy jamieanne

Hugs to you,
sissy kaylee  Heart
there is nothing wrong with the way you are. accepting that you are a sissy is perfect aswell. you dont have to be a girl to be a gurl
Hi Kaylee!

It's wonderful to have you here, my friend. I know you will enjoy meeting so many very kind, creative and supportive superiors and sissies/ feminine males.

Your posts and responses thus far are a delight.

"An amazing older woman recently who is quite insistent of me retaining my last bit of masculinity " and who is dominant? That's quite a teaser. We can't wait to hear more.

I am so glad you're here!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(10-24-2019, 03:01 AM)madammistess Wrote:

Kaylee  Heart Heart

sissy jamieanne

Hugs to you,
sissy kaylee  Heart
there is nothing wrong with the way you are. accepting that you are a sissy is perfect aswell. you dont have to be a girl to be a gurl
  kaylee, Sweetheart. You are lovely. If I were your age, I'd have a few modern "procedures" done. Titties, Fanny, Feet & Toes.
  Masters ADORE voluptuous gurrls.
  Love, Robin
Welcome Kayleew, Welcome! Glad you gave us a second glance and that you will undoubtedly enjoy the Forum. You certainly have much to contribute based on your experiences and hopefully will find lots of interest here.
(10-24-2019, 03:14 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Kaylee!

It's wonderful to have you here, my friend.  I know you will enjoy meeting so many very kind, creative and supportive superiors and sissies/ feminine males.

Your posts and responses thus far are a delight.

"An amazing older woman recently who is quite insistent of me retaining my last bit of masculinity " and who is dominant?  That's quite a teaser.  We can't wait to hear more.

I am so glad you're here!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

Thank you, my dear friend.  I will try to stay active and look forward to chatting with you and others.

Hugs and  Heart Heart 
Kaylee