BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv mistress saying hi.
good evening all. I am a strict tv mistress that enjoys having females and sissies serve me and do as I say. sissies make great maids and only need training to embrace the life style.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139883909@N08/

here is some images of me.
Hello madammistress, welcome. I think you will find all the sissies here will serve you as you would wish to be served.

*curtsey*
Welcome, madammistress!

And thank you for being so active here on your first day.

We all very much appreciate that.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(10-23-2019, 12:04 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Welcome, madammistress!

And thank you for being so active here on your first day.

We all very much appreciate that.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

I have been here for many years but have only signed up tonight. hope the fun continues.
<curtsey> Welcome madammistress, hope You continue to enjoy all that PDQ has to offer.
(10-23-2019, 11:12 AM)madammistess Wrote: good evening all. I am a strict tv mistress that enjoys having females and sissies serve me and do as I say. sissies make great maids and only need training to embrace the life style.

Good morning Mistress. I hope you find someone you like here. There are many wonderful girls here and many of us sissies do indeed embrace the lifestyle of being submissive and serving.
Good day Madammistress...Welcome! I’m so glad You’ve joined us...I hope You’ll find much to Your interest here. Looking forward to hearing more from You and about You!

Most Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(10-23-2019, 04:46 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Good day Madammistress...Welcome!  I’m so glad You’ve joined us...I hope You’ll find much to Your interest here.   Looking forward to hearing more from You and about You!

Most Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

what would you like to know jamieanne
(10-23-2019, 05:23 PM)madammistess Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 04:46 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Good day Madammistress...Welcome!  I’m so glad You’ve joined us...I hope You’ll find much to Your interest here.   Looking forward to hearing more from You and about You!

Most Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Oh!  I have no specific questions at this time Madam...I just meant I’m looking forward to Your contributions to our lovely group...

I just went to view Your photos on Flickr, but it sad that Your photos haven’t been made public...

Most respectfully,

sissyjamieanne
(10-23-2019, 05:29 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 05:23 PM)madammistess Wrote:

Most Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Oh!  I have no specific questions at this time Madam...I just meant I’m looking forward to Your contributions to our lovely group...

I just went to view Your photos on Flickr, but it sad that Your photos haven’t been made public...

Most respectfully,

sissyjamieanne

if you sign up and friend me I will accept. as a mistress I love to be worshipped and have my sissy maids do everything around the house  when guests come around the maids are either left on display as living dolls or bound tightly to there beds as not to get into trouble.