satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
todays sissy haircut
(10-31-2019, 03:49 PM)OKimmi Wrote: Oh Susan...

Can I squeal in delight?  Just your conversation with your wife would have been wonderful for me (I too am married but my wife no longer wants to share in my femininity).

The gift certificate had to be one of those Christmas wishes come true, and even better when your wife told you that you could present at the salon as Susan for your perm.

Going to the salon to be permed as a girl is my ultimate fantasy.  I began wishing for perms when I was very young.

Heavenly?  Oh yes....

Even in my dreams...

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

squeal away Miss kimmy, I wanted to do just the same when I opened it. I was almost 38 yrs old at the time, and always thought these things just happen to other people, you can guess how it made me feel.my wife had bought me presents before
lingerie clothes shoes and make up. Even my own perfume. And the delight of receiving those was so immense, but this gift exceeded my wildest dreams
susan xx

(11-01-2019, 09:04 PM)sissy priscilla Wrote: I’m like you, Kimmi, agog to hear Susan’s story. Please, Susan, don’t hurry over your description of the build up and the perm itself. I’m sure we all love to hear the full story of your two weeks as full time Susan leading up to your salon trip, and of course the event itself, and the consequences when you returned home and to work. I can imagine the feelings of growing excitement as the day approaches.

Big hugs,

Priscilla

Thanks so much for those lovely hugs pricilla, only another sissy can truly understand how I felt. I honestly feel I am so fortunate to be a sissy and experience the world of being female, and I am sure you and my many sisters on these pages know just how wonderfully lucky we are
susan xx
What an incredibly humiliating experience! Probably the deepest fears/desires/fantasies of many here (including me!). To actually have lived it must have been exquisitely thrilling/frightening/embarrassing and wish I could see an electrocardiogram of your walk home via the shops. This literally has all the essence of a classic TG fiction, albeit in your case it would be autobiographical.
Susan, I expect you can tell how excited we all are to hear more about your salon and perm experience, and everything that swirled about you as you prepared for one of the most intimate of feminine experiences, submitting to being permed as a female!

Your wife is an angel!

As crazy as it may seem, I began fantasizing about having my hair done when I was all of five, and first asked for curlers while my mother and a friend were setting each other's hair at home.

But never did I get to have a perm. I told my wife early on about my curler and perm desires. She surprised me on our honeymoon by bringing along curlers and a cute baby doll nightie for some wonderful feminine play.

Miss Kimmi
Hi Suzette,

That had to be so unnerving. Your wife was certainly creative with ways of humiliating you.

I am sorry for your loss. Have you found anyone to humiliate you after her passing?

Miss Kimmi
The time for my hairdo was now getting closer, and my excitement was increasing daily. Eventually the Friday afternoon I finished work had arrived. I did a little shopping on the way from work, and arrived home knowing I had two weeks of pre femininity to look forward to. I wanted to make the very most of it so immediately undressed and put my Male clothes away or in the laundry basket. Depillated myself using Veet hair removal creams over my full body from the neck down save for a small strip of pubic hair the width of my little dolly as I had seen young girls do in pictures called a Brazilian. I showered myself and was as smooth as silk all over just as I wanted it to be. The hair removal cream had worked perfectly although I t did leave a rather pungent and obvious smell in the bathroom.. without body hair the water just ran off my body and patting dry was all that was required. I felt wonderful. next was my florentine body lotion that I had bought from M and S. Light moisturising with fragrances of gardenia jasmine lily of the valley orange blossom and subtle musk undertones. Already I was feeling so girly. I found my toe parters and lacquered my toes a pretty shade of pink, and shaped my finger nails and applied the nail polish to them too. I just adore each and every process of dressing and making up, don’t you too girls?
Then it was time for my lingerie. All white silky nylon panties bra and suspender belt with my knee length petticoat. I left my nylons till last allowing my nail polish to harden first. I hate smudging my nail polish and having to start over again. I had about a half hour before my wife was due home and I wanted to look my best.
To be continued
What a wonderful experience and such detail in your description, Susan.

Your wife must have been thrilled when she arrived home and saw her girl all dolled up.

Can't wait to hear more about the two weeks leading up to your perm!

Kimmi
(11-12-2019, 01:47 PM)Kimmi Wrote: What a wonderful experience and such detail in your description, Susan.

Your wife must have been thrilled when she arrived home and saw her girl all dolled up.

Can't wait to hear more about the two weeks leading up to your perm!

Kimmi

There wasn’t two weeks to go. This was my first day Friday, and my appointment was for Monday morning. The lady usually closed on Mondays but opened as a favour for my wife, but she needed an apprentice with her so we had to pay extra for that. Of course I didn’t know about he apprentice until I actually arrived
Susan, Seeing someone you weren't expecting had to be a shock, especially since you were in female attire and about to be permed as a girl. What a twist.
(11-14-2019, 09:02 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Susan,  Seeing someone you weren't expecting had to be a shock, especially since you were in female attire and about to be permed as a girl.  What a twist.

Kimmi dear, my two weeks as a girl had just begun, and I really had no idea where it was going to lead. My adorable wife had arranged the appointment at the hairdressers, and also the two weeks leave from work, but other than that I wasn’t expecting anything. The hair colouring and permanent waving had always been just a dream, and now I was just two days away from fulfilling that lifelong dream. You can imagine how I felt, but I really can’t explain such excitement in words alone.
susan xx
(10-19-2019, 11:42 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:24 PM)satinsissysuzette Wrote: It was time for me to get a haircut so  I thought I would try a new place for a change. I dressed in my  lavender bra and panties, black  feminine jeans and  a  a white sheer  blouse that buttoned up the back. I wore my black  lace up  booties and  a fall ladies jacket. I   drove to the salon and parked nearby.As I entered the salon the girl at the front counter  checked me in and assigned me a stylist. Her name was Jackie and she was around 45 or so, quite attractive. As I sat in her  styling chair she  commented on my  very pretty blouse, as she put her pink cape around my neck she wispered in my ear  that she loved my lavender bra . I turned a very red color and felt very embarrased. As I told her I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut she smiled and said no problem dear. As she finished up she suggested that she should do my eyebrows and I said please do. I  did not realize at the time that she trimmed them a  very feminine style. She suggested that maybe I would like to come back another time  and have my ears pierced. I thanked her very much  and gave her a nice tip and left. I think I should get my ears pierced and maybe  next time I will wear just a touch of make up and maybe ev en a  more femmy outfit.Any suggestions would be nice........curtsy.....satin sissy suzette

What a lovely experience for you!  When you said, "I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut", did you mean with clippers as in a very masculine hair style?  

She's obviously accepted you for who you are...maybe next time make an appointment to see her specifically...and notch it up just a bit on the femininity...perhaps either show up with your nails a pretty color or ask her about a manicure....whatever you do...enjoy!

Loved your trip for a haircut.  Humiliation drives a lot of sissy's to do many acts of embarrassment.  Perhaps next time have your Mistress / Wife attend with you.  The feminine disdain and humiliation will be ten-fold!  They will love at your expense!!