satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
todays sissy haircut
It was time for me to get a haircut so  I thought I would try a new place for a change. I dressed in my  lavender bra and panties, black  feminine jeans and  a  a white sheer  blouse that buttoned up the back. I wore my black  lace up  booties and  a fall ladies jacket. I   drove to the salon and parked nearby.As I entered the salon the girl at the front counter  checked me in and assigned me a stylist. Her name was Jackie and she was around 45 or so, quite attractive. As I sat in her  styling chair she  commented on my  very pretty blouse, as she put her pink cape around my neck she wispered in my ear  that she loved my lavender bra . I turned a very red color and felt very embarrased. As I told her I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut she smiled and said no problem dear. As she finished up she suggested that she should do my eyebrows and I said please do. I  did not realize at the time that she trimmed them a  very feminine style. She suggested that maybe I would like to come back another time  and have my ears pierced. I thanked her very much  and gave her a nice tip and left. I think I should get my ears pierced and maybe  next time I will wear just a touch of make up and maybe ev en a  more femmy outfit.Any suggestions would be nice........curtsy.....satin sissy suzette
(10-19-2019, 11:24 PM)satinsissysuzette Wrote: It was time for me to get a haircut so  I thought I would try a new place for a change. I dressed in my  lavender bra and panties, black  feminine jeans and  a  a white sheer  blouse that buttoned up the back. I wore my black  lace up  booties and  a fall ladies jacket. I   drove to the salon and parked nearby.As I entered the salon the girl at the front counter  checked me in and assigned me a stylist. Her name was Jackie and she was around 45 or so, quite attractive. As I sat in her  styling chair she  commented on my  very pretty blouse, as she put her pink cape around my neck she wispered in my ear  that she loved my lavender bra . I turned a very red color and felt very embarrased. As I told her I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut she smiled and said no problem dear. As she finished up she suggested that she should do my eyebrows and I said please do. I  did not realize at the time that she trimmed them a  very feminine style. She suggested that maybe I would like to come back another time  and have my ears pierced. I thanked her very much  and gave her a nice tip and left. I think I should get my ears pierced and maybe  next time I will wear just a touch of make up and maybe ev en a  more femmy outfit.Any suggestions would be nice........curtsy.....satin sissy suzette

What a lovely experience for you!  When you said, "I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut", did you mean with clippers as in a very masculine hair style?  

She's obviously accepted you for who you are...maybe next time make an appointment to see her specifically...and notch it up just a bit on the femininity...perhaps either show up with your nails a pretty color or ask her about a manicure....whatever you do...enjoy!
"I would like a shortest possible buzz cut", did you mean with clippers as in a very masculine hair style?

A "BUZZ CUT" is the next setting on the clippers before shaving a bald head.
A Buzz Cut is what you get with military induction (boot camp).
A barber can do a whole platoon of troops in an hour and a few minutes.
In the hands of a professional the buzz cut is done in under two minutes with no touch ups required afterward.

AND they charge full scale for this - egads.

You can chrome dome yourself in less than 10 minutes - buzz cut - lather up and shave off the remaining fuzz.

Has an amazing effect on wearing women's fashions - you with resemble that wigless mannequin in the window.

Apologies to those going through chemo !
(10-20-2019, 05:18 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: "I would like a shortest possible   buzz cut", did you mean with clippers as in a very masculine hair style?  

A "BUZZ CUT" is the next setting on the clippers before shaving a bald head.
A Buzz Cut is what you get with military induction (boot camp).
A barber can do a whole platoon of troops in an hour and a few minutes.
In the hands of a professional the buzz cut is done in under two minutes with no touch ups required afterward.

AND they charge full scale for this - egads.

You can chrome dome yourself in less than 10 minutes - buzz cut - lather up and shave off the remaining fuzz.

Has an amazing effect on wearing women's fashions - you with resemble that wigless mannequin in the window.

Apologies to those going through chemo !

Thank you for the clarification...i kind of thought that's what a buzz cut was. It does contrast sharply with feminine attire...
I was not allowed to wear longer hair as my wife  wanted it  very apparent that I am a sissified male in feminine dress. She loved the power it  gave her and she delighted in my humiliation. This was also for my  own benefit as  she knew I loved to be sissified by her and if she was   to be my dominant wife it would be  by her rules only. If she knew I  found something very humiliating then she took that to a over the top degree of sissification. In case example she knew I found wearing a baby bonnet very humiliating I was made to wear it  and not allowed to remove it  without her permission ,even if her sister was visiting or one of her friends was over for tea  and a visit.
I am so glad this was such a pleasurable experience for you!

Perhaps next time a very short but extremely feminine pixie cut would be in order. An understanding stylist knows how with a few snips to take it from boy short hair to girly girl.

A pink barrette will remove any lingering doubt about intentions.

Thanks for your post. I love when a sissy writes about her salon visit.

Me? I would love a girly perm and emerge with tousled messy curls. But it will have to be in my dreams.

As it so often is.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
does any sissies like to wear curlers and have hair rollers and sets"...?
my sissy sister friend has suggested that i should be put in curlers and rollers to set my hair sissy and girly girl.....giggle ! how fun..!...
i think i would like that and would want to hear any stories and experiences from other sissies if you would like to share ?.....
Sissy Kissys' ,
Muffy.
I first had curlers when I was five years old.

Is there anything more feminine and girly girl than having your hair set in pink curlers?

Wearing a cute pink chiffon baby doll nightie intensifies the experience even further.

Miss Kimmi
(10-31-2019, 02:25 AM)Kimmi Wrote: I first had curlers when I was five years old.

Is there anything more feminine and girly girl than having your hair set in pink curlers?

Wearing a cute pink chiffon baby doll nightie intensifies the experience even further.

Miss Kimmi

I can think of one thing - those cute curls that curl over the head when the curlers are removed !
It makes the stinky labor intensive wrapping and heat curling the hair into those pink curlers rewarding.
I had discussed with my wife how much I envied ladies having a perm, being in rollers tightly curled and covered over with a pretty pink hairnet under those delicious dryers with my hair set into a feminine style. Sitting in a row of ladies similarly adorned and reading their ladies magazines whilst patiently waiting for the warm hair dryers to do their work on those pretty curls and perm solutions. I told her how heavenly it would seem.
susan xx

Imagine how I felt some months later opening my Christmas presents. There in a pretty pink gift envelope was a gift card entitling me to a full colour cut and perm. I was overjoyed and so excited.It was the nicest present I had ever had, and even better my wife informed me I could go along en femme dressed as susan.i was on a high for weeks just imagining how it was going to feel.
susan xx