BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Harriet Marwood, Governess"
(11-03-2019, 01:14 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 10:00 AM)Robin77 Wrote: Victorian discipline was so severe, wasn't it?

I think boys were regularly dressed as girls until they were seven years old. I wonder how often they were taken across their mother's, or maybe their governess's, lap, had their dress hauled above their waist, their bloomers pulled down, and given a sound spanking on their bare backside.

You can just imagine a punishment for older boys of being made to stay in their sub-seven clothes and subjected to a similar discipline.

This is the true orgin of petticoating. The idea was to return an unruly boy back to the status of a toddler/baby in petticoats. In more wealthy families it was not uncommon for boys especially the younger ones in the family to be kept in dresses and even corsets into their teen years.  

And certainly there was no reason to discard the petticoat discipline upon reaching adulthood...it seems appropriate that the Mother, Auntie, Sister(s) or another Female Superior maintain control of the young male/sissy until it is time to pass the reigns to a Wife!  i know this is the type of world that Miss Chris envisions, and i can't imagine a more perfect existence!
(11-03-2019, 02:03 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:14 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 10:00 AM)Robin77 Wrote: Victorian discipline was so severe, wasn't it?

I think boys were regularly dressed as girls until they were seven years old. I wonder how often they were taken across their mother's, or maybe their governess's, lap, had their dress hauled above their waist, their bloomers pulled down, and given a sound spanking on their bare backside.

You can just imagine a punishment for older boys of being made to stay in their sub-seven clothes and subjected to a similar discipline.

This is the true orgin of petticoating. The idea was to return an unruly boy back to the status of a toddler/baby in petticoats. In more wealthy families it was not uncommon for boys especially the younger ones in the family to be kept in dresses and even corsets into their teen years.  

And certainly there was no reason to discard the petticoat discipline upon reaching adulthood...it seems appropriate that the Mother, Auntie, Sister(s) or another Female Superior maintain control of the young male/sissy until it is time to pass the reigns to a Wife!  i know this is the type of world that Miss Chris envisions, and i can't imagine a more perfect existence!
  I've always worn feminine attire & footwear. Even in the Army!
  Female Master Sergeants gave me ferocious spankings.
  My daughter's spankings are merciless.

Virtually every man craves a strict daughter.
¬† ¬†¬†    
That is a built woman and one I would not want to cross, very attractive and would put me in my place for sure