BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Harriet Marwood, Governess"
A 19th C novel based on fact.
Naughty boys in wealthy British families really did have a merciless 24/7 Governess.
Many married her.

A Sissy Debutante, I dated mature men Mother approved of. Polite, well-mannered gentlemen. We eventually had sex. Which I enjoyed.

Sandra was merely my Babysitter. The tall statuesque very strict heel-sandaled beauty handled my intimate bathroom functions. Often Supervised me, too.

I need - minimum - 2 serious spankings daily. Without that quantum of Discipline, I'm lost.

The first time I clambered naked across Sandra's lap, my penis was limply indifferent.

Hoo golly! Unexpected, unwonted, uncanny surprise!!!

Sandra gave me a terrific spanking! Each loud fleshy Thwwaaack! wickedly intense.

I farted furiously, had an "accident", cried floods of tears, sobbed hysterically.

She gave me three that day.

Seeing your post entitled "Harriet Marwood" reminded me that i had a very old book that featured the stern and much feared Lady...Her methods of correction were heavy on corporal punishment and petticoating...Here are a couple of photos from the book...the cover and inside cover page...
(10-19-2019, 04:45 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Seeing your post entitled "Harriet Marwood" reminded me that i had a very old book that featured the stern and much feared Lady...Her methods of correction were heavy on corporal punishment and petticoating...Here are a couple of photos from the book...the cover and inside cover page...

My goodness!  Just reading that first page is enough to give an errant sissy-boi the shivers!  
(10-19-2019, 09:19 PM)mikki Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:45 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Seeing your post entitled "Harriet Marwood" reminded me that i had a very old book that featured the stern and much feared Lady...Her methods of correction were heavy on corporal punishment and petticoating...Here are a couple of photos from the book...the cover and inside cover page...

My goodness!  Just reading that first page is enough to give an errant sissy-boi the shivers!  

Yes...it's quite compelling isn't it!?!?  I've had this book for probably 25 or more years...and it's been that long since I've read it...it might be time for a re-read!
YES a true Victorian Classic!!!!   Sigh! One of the first i ever read of the genre....
(10-23-2019, 08:31 PM)whyguys Wrote: YES a true Victorian Classic!!!!   Sigh! One of the first i ever read of the genre....

And that might explain why you're still hooked today!
(10-23-2019, 11:18 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:31 PM)whyguys Wrote: YES a true Victorian Classic!!!!   Sigh! One of the first i ever read of the genre....

And that might explain why you're still hooked today!

Yes, Jamieanne...  SO HOOKED....  [b]*sniffle* why won't any of those so strong Female Masters aid me unhook the clasp on this brassierre....[/b]
pretty please...[b]It's too tight! *whimper* sometimes it's so difficult being such a...[/b]
[b]*sob* such a mere helpless male girl ---[/b]

NOT FAIR!
Victorian discipline was so severe, wasn't it?

I think boys were regularly dressed as girls until they were seven years old. I wonder how often they were taken across their mother's, or maybe their governess's, lap, had their dress hauled above their waist, their bloomers pulled down, and given a sound spanking on their bare backside.

You can just imagine a punishment for older boys of being made to stay in their sub-seven clothes and subjected to a similar discipline.
Photo 
Victorian discipline was so severe, wasn't it?

I think boys were regularly dressed as girls until they were seven years old. I wonder how often they were taken across their mother's, or maybe their governess's, lap, had their dress hauled above their waist, their bloomers pulled down, and given a sound spanking on their bare backside.

You can just imagine a punishment for older boys of being made to stay in their sub-seven clothes and subjected to a similar discipline.[/quote]

Many do, and are.
  Like Richard, teen boys who lack strict Female Discipline Masturbate constantly.

¬†¬†    
(11-03-2019, 10:00 AM)Robin77 Wrote: Victorian discipline was so severe, wasn't it?

You can just imagine a punishment for older boys of being made to stay in their sub-seven clothes and subjected to a similar discipline.

This is the true orgin of petticoating. The idea was to return an unruly boy back to the status of a toddler/baby in petticoats. In more wealthy families it was not uncommon for boys especially the younger ones in the family to be kept in dresses and even corsets into their teen years.