ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why couldn’t I just have had a “normal Fetish ?
Why couldn’t I just have had a “normal Fetish ?

It’s my first time posting any writings on here. I so often wish I had a regular fetish, mainstream like at foot fetish another mainstream fetish.

Instead I was gifted or dammed with a Diaper fetish, I don’t want to behave like a baby or have anything to do with babies. I just love the feel of a Diaper between my legs it makes me feel safe secure and content. Throw crinkly pair of plastic paints into the mix then its nearly heaven for me.

It’s the touch smell (clean) and the texture on my skin of a diaper and plastic pants that drives me crazy. I can ignore my fetish for months or even years on end. But eventually it wants me to take notice and won't be ignored or suppressed any longer.

Then I’ll end up on eBay ordering Diapers and Paints to satisfy my craving like some kind of addiction.

There is a sexual element to my fetish, I yearn to be humiliated by women knowing my secret they would have some kind of power over me, with the possibility and threat of them exposing my secret, I would be very obedient and controlled.

I fancy women just like the next guy and find them so attractive and sexy  , I love sex with too Kinky or Vanilla 

Had I a “normal” fetish life would be so much easier, my secret wouldn’t have to be so well hidden and protected. I could probably talk openly with my girlfriend and she might find my “normal “ fetish sexy and exciting. With a diaper fetish it’s likely any girlfriend I confided in would run for the Hills screaming sicko or pervert.

My fetish is what it is and it’s part of me that I can’t change it, at best it can be suppressed. Oh how I wish I had a “normal “ Fetish 
Quite a common fetish as it turns out. Just look at all the AB sites on the net, also Mommies, Nannies and nursery services. The power of experiencing a second infancy can be profound.
J.
I think you are lucky to have such desires, I think that unusual sexual desires keep your life interesting and exciting, they tend to make one hornier and more sexualy aware, more accepting of others and overall happier. Your diaper fetish hurts no one and provides many benefits. Love Marci
Normal fetishes are boring. I have lots and my favorite is my poo and pee fetish in nappy and as a sissy slut into mostly
Poo is my favorite hobby
(06-03-2016, 03:32 AM)humiliatedwithnappys Wrote: Why couldn’t I just have had a “normal Fetish ?

It’s my first time posting any writings on here. I so often wish I had a regular fetish, mainstream like at foot fetish another mainstream fetish.

Instead I was gifted or dammed with a Diaper fetish, I don’t want to behave like a baby or have anything to do with babies. I just love the feel of a Diaper between my legs it makes me feel safe secure and content. Throw crinkly pair of plastic paints into the mix then its nearly heaven for me.

It’s the touch smell (clean) and the texture on my skin of a diaper and plastic pants that drives me crazy. I can ignore my fetish for months or even years on end. But eventually it wants me to take notice and won't be ignored or suppressed any longer.

Then I’ll end up on eBay ordering Diapers and Paints to satisfy my craving like some kind of addiction.

There is a sexual element to my fetish, I yearn to be humiliated by women knowing my secret they would have some kind of power over me, with the possibility and threat of them exposing my secret, I would be very obedient and controlled.

I fancy women just like the next guy and find them so attractive and sexy  , I love sex with too Kinky or Vanilla 

Had I a “normal” fetish life would be so much easier, my secret wouldn’t have to be so well hidden and protected. I could probably talk openly with my girlfriend and she might find my “normal “ fetish sexy and exciting. With a diaper fetish it’s likely any girlfriend I confided in would run for the Hills screaming sicko or pervert.

My fetish is what it is and it’s part of me that I can’t change it, at best it can be suppressed. Oh how I wish I had a “normal “ Fetish 
I wouldn't worry perverts are good and means u like it and more. Nothing wrong with a nice different fetidh Fuck the women anyway unless they let u dress up in there clothes or just steal Them and dress and wank behind there back Is more fun especially wearing her  clothes while she's out with another older guy. I love being a pervert with a filthy mind. I love wearing nappys and telling people and even a sicko is fun, just enjoy it. I'm a full on pervert butove wearing nappys And sniffing used panties my ex hated It but little does she know I've still got her panties now
Poo is my favorite hobby
What kind of a "normal" fetish would you like?  Would you like to be an insensitive person who treats his partner as a sex object for his own exclusive gratification while living in a society that sees physical violence as the accepted method of attaining power in our relationships and our society?  That's the world I've turned my back on when I accepted that I'm not normal, and by the way, perhaps my first profound acceptance of the real me, the sissy me, was my acceptance of diapers as part of my training.