BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New to PDQ
Hi
My sissy name is Carli. I have been secretly dressing since I was 11, wearing my sister's panties and stealing them from my friends sister's as well. I wear panties almost everyday but must be careful as my wife doesn't know about this fetish of being girly. I do have a BF I secretly see and he gives me the attention and discipline I need. With him I can dress completely and be his "little girl" even tho I am in my 50s. I love being girly for him and dressing up for him, being spanked. I also love kissing with him and ~blush~ being 'the girl' for him in bed, in every way possible. 
I am so happy to find there are others like me! Heart
Hi Carli,

Welcome! Thanks so much for posting an introduction on your very first day.

Good girl!

You are hardly alone in your desire and interest to be a "little girl" even though you are an adult as a male. That's really sweet.

I hope your BF keeps you in cute little girl attire.

Of course you wear panties- all little girls do.

Did your sister know you were sharing her panties drawer?

I am sure you will enjoy your time here!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I don't think my sister ever found out or knew that I wore her panties, tho sometimes I kept them ( the ones I came in I was afraid to return, and at that age I masturbated profusely). My 3 closest friends caught me in her panties and that changed my life. I was 12 and in our clubhouse someone said lets play strip poker. I forgot I was wearing a pair of her cutest pink lace panties and when I lost my pants, the other all hooted and laughed at me when they saw my panties! One boy stood up for me tho and said 'leave Charley alone, he kinda looks like Carly Woods' ( she was the hottest girl in 7th grade...and how I got my Carli name). We kept playing strip poker and soon all the boys were naked and the loser had to do dares. The dares all strted to involve me...kiss Charley/Carli ...makeout with Charley?Carli...and then someone said 'Carli kiss Mark's peter' and I did...and after that, I was 'the girl' for the 3 of them.
My grown up BF likes me dressing up in cute things like babydolls, and bustiers and stockings ~blush~ I love when he uses me. Kiss
Hi Carli,

Besides your BF, does anyone know that you wear panties and like being in girl mode?

What about those three friends of yours growing up? Are they still around?

I can hardly imagine being caught by the neighborhood boys wearing panties like you were.

Well, what I hoped for was a girl catching me or a nice understanding neighbor mom or female teacher.

Miss Kimmi
Welcome Carli! You'll find lots of fun here.
Hello Carli and welcome! I'm sure you'll find much to meet your interests here...enjoy!

sissy jamieanne
(10-09-2019, 07:49 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Carli,

Besides your BF, does anyone know that you wear panties and like being in girl mode?

What about those three friends of yours growing up?  Are they still around?

I can hardly imagine being caught by the neighborhood boys wearing panties like you were.

Well, what I hoped for was a girl catching me or a nice understanding neighbor mom or female teacher.

Miss Kimmi

Only men I have met and dated know there is a sissy chubby girl under my clothes...until we get in the bedroom and they see me in my sissy attire. I grew up in another state so don't see any of my friends from my youth, the only other peeps who knew my sissy secret. I would have never have told them either if they hadn't discovered my secret by accident. I was lucky the oldest boy was understanding and told everyone to not pick on me. He ~blush~ became my first ever BF. It was the most wonderful time of my life!

(10-09-2019, 01:16 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Carli! You'll find lots of fun here.

I think I will. It is wonderful meeting so many girls like myself! Such a warm and safe feeling. Thank you for being so sweet.

(10-12-2019, 01:52 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hello Carli and welcome!  I'm sure you'll find much to meet your interests here...enjoy!

sissy jamieanne

Thank you Jamieanne ( what a cute name!!!!). I hope people will message me so we can get to know each other better
(10-12-2019, 02:50 PM)CarliLove Wrote: Only men I have met and dated know there is a sissy chubby girl under my clothes...until we get in the bedroom and they see me in my sissy attire. I grew up in another state so don't see any of my friends from my youth, the only other peeps who knew my sissy secret. I would have never have told them either if they hadn't discovered my secret by accident. I was lucky the oldest boy was understanding and told everyone to not pick on me. He ~blush~ became my first ever BF. It was the most wonderful time of my life!

I think I will. It is wonderful meeting so many girls like myself! Such a warm and safe feeling. Thank you for being so sweet.

(10-12-2019, 01:52 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hello Carli and welcome!  I'm sure you'll find much to meet your interests here...enjoy!

sissy jamieanne

Thank you Jamieanne ( what a cute name!!!!). I hope people will message me so we can get to know each other better
Hi Carli!

I am glad you are meeting new girls here and interacting.  Also, I was relieved that your wearing panties being discovered when you were growing up was not too traumatic and that you had an understanding protector who became your first boyfriend!

How sweet!

Did you ever dress much with him?

Miss Kimmi
(10-12-2019, 03:03 PM)Kimmi Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 02:50 PM)CarliLove Wrote: Only men I have met and dated know there is a sissy chubby girl under my clothes...until we get in the bedroom and they see me in my sissy attire. I grew up in another state so don't see any of my friends from my youth, the only other peeps who knew my sissy secret. I would have never have told them either if they hadn't discovered my secret by accident. I was lucky the oldest boy was understanding and told everyone to not pick on me. He ~blush~ became my first ever BF. It was the most wonderful time of my life!

sissy jamieanne

Hi Carli!

I am glad you are meeting new girls here and interacting.  Also, I was relieved that your wearing panties being discovered when you were growing up was not too traumatic and that you had an understanding protector who became your first boyfriend!

How sweet!

Did you ever dress much with him?

Miss Kimmi

Hi Kimmi!!!

Yes, I dressed often for him at his house. He had a sister in HS and I would wear her things for him, we would go through the hamper and hed pick out cute things he wanted to see me in. I loved seeing him smile when he looked at me dressed for him. I will tell you more in an email. Kisses!
Carli
Hi Carli!

That is so sweet.

Just from your tone, I can sense how much you loved dressing for him.

Kimmi