BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun in the rain
I'm really enjoying the rainy, but still not too cold, weather we've had recently. I have a bit of a thing for shiny nylon rainwear, so the chance to wear a cagoule and waterproof overtrousers is always very welcome, but the real advantage is what I can wear underneath. Last week I wore just white dance tights and a maroon leotard under my rainwear. I went to a cafe and sat for a while drinking a coffee, enjoying being out in public wearing my ballet outfit hidden only by the thin nylon rainwear. A few days ago I went for a walk in the park for an hour wearing knickers, patterned tights, a purple top and a pair of faux leather hotpants under my rainwear. I often wear feminine underwear under my male clothes, but this feels much more daring to me. Bring on the rain.
Trying to find pink rainwear is hard - I've managed to get a set of trousers that will go over my nappy just but finding wellies is proving harder
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
I want one of these.
[Image: 3-D068359-590-E-4-B49-B28-E-81-DE0-CBA92-CC.jpg]
Bhuna71, that is a very exciting adventure you have when it rains, I love your choice of clothes you wore under it and the trip to the cafe and park. Very nice pink rainwear to want in the picture.
(10-23-2020, 10:52 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I want one of these.
[Image: 3-D068359-590-E-4-B49-B28-E-81-DE0-CBA92-CC.jpg]
They’ll certainly see you coming in that, Bhuna. Shades at the ready.  Cool