ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Leggings and Boots Dream The AfterMath
(10-09-2019, 01:39 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Wonderful Chapter, Miss Nicole.

I love that you had to learn to curtsy.  

The best part was Miss Chadwick remarking, "I used to own a sissy!"

That so excited me.  I can only imagine being owned and wearing princess dresses and wedding gowns, with plenty of petticoats, naturally.

Perfect for curtsying!

Miss Kimmi

Question is how much power do I let Miss Chadwick have?
Perhaps Miss Chadwick should serve as a mentor for Miss Amber and Miss Ashley.

You might even consider having her participate since she has owned her own sissy.

Miss Kimmi
(10-09-2019, 01:58 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Perhaps Miss Chadwick should serve as a mentor for Miss Amber and Miss Ashley.

You might even consider having her participate since she has owned her own sissy.

Miss Kimmi

Not a bad idea or she could try to steal Sissy Nicole. We will see lol
Chapter 24
Before I left for the end of my session I noticed Miss Chadwick look down at my crotch. “Nicole sweetheart if I may. Your penis is tenting your skirt out. “ Omg I didn’t even notice. Thank you Miss Chadwick I’ll have to be careful on my way back to the dorm. “Nicole I know our session is over but we can talk for a few minutes? “ Sure Miss Chadwick. “Tell me do the girls allow you to have sexual release?” They haven’t said whether I can or can’t but it’s nothing something I tend to ask for. “Interesting! I ask because I don’t know if I can allow you to leave with your penis miss behaving like that. It could be a tad bit dangerous.” Well what should I do? Wait it out? “I don’t know if you can at this point. Nicole this is a safe place and if you would like. I would allow you to have a sexual release here before you go.” Really? You would allow that? “Of course it would be keeping you safe. Surely the girls would agree with me. So, would you like that?” Yes Miss Chadwick I said and did a courtsey and I got a little bit harder at this. “Great! But before I allow you to do this. I wasn’t that happy at your courtsies. You need more practice. Preform some more before me.” Yes Miss Chadwick I said and did just that. Courtsey after courtsey and with each one came another wave of submission that washed over me. “Very good but keep going. I don’t have any more patients today and I doubt that the girls would mind you staying late.” Time stood still as I tried to make each one perfect for Miss Chadwick. “Okay Nicole you have gotten better and have earned your release. Do me a favor and take off your skit and pull down your leggings.” Too horny to question I did as she asked and stood before her naked. “I’m glad that you trust me enough for this.” I watched as she got up and listened to her heels click on the floor as she walked to her bag. Too my amazement she pulled out a pair of workout leggings and walked over to me. “I was going to go to the gym after work but I think this is a better use of the clothing.” She took the leg of the leggings and slid it over my penis and tied it into a not. “Okay Nicole have at it. Release yourself into my leggings. You’ll love to feeling that will over come you.” I did as she asked and was almost overwhelmed by the sensitivity that overcame my penis. My whole body shook as I released myself into Miss Chadwick’s leggings.
Will the girls soon realize that they have competition from Miss Chadwick?

Can't wait for more!

Miss Kimmi
(10-14-2019, 06:53 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Will the girls soon realize that they have competition from Miss Chadwick?

Can't wait for more!

Miss Kimmi

They will eventually it depends on how long Sissy Nicole stays quiet about it.
Chapter 25
Shame, guilt, and sadness consumed me as I walked back to my dorm from Miss Chadwick’s office. She made me promise to not tell Miss Amber and Miss Ashley what happened, and in return she would tell the school about me. That I want to change my name to Nicole and my gender to female. Which is what Miss Amber and Miss Ashley wanted, but was it what I wanted? Did I really want to be a girl? Was I setting myself up to be trapped? If I changed my name to Nicole at the school my degree when I graduated would be under her name. If I wanted to use it for work after school I would have to be a girl. Finally I made it back to the dorm and was grilled with questions by Miss Amber and Miss Ashley. “How did it go?” “Is she going to talk to the school for you?” Of course I lied about what conspired between me and Miss Chadwick but I did tell her the truth about what she was going to do. “That’s great! This is the first step to becoming a girl and we have another surprise for you.” A surprise? Really? “Yup! Tonight’s the night that you come out to the study group. We know it’s a little soon but we figured that they could help you too.”
Once you have a feminine name, I wonder if you are girl for good.

Changing your name legally to that of a girl is such an intense feminization event and milestone.

Sure, you can change back but how many once boys- now girls ever do?

Miss Kimmi
Chapter 26
I’m not ready to meet the study group as Nicole yet! “Don’t worry we let them know of your situation and they were ecstatic.” Wait?!? You let them know? Why would you do that? “Don’t question the things that we do to train you! Before they get here you need to change. I laid out a skirt, tights, blouse, and a pair of heels for you to wear.” I can’t wear heels! I don’t k ow how to walk in them! Why can’t I dress like this? “Well you will wear the heels and the girls will train you to walk in them tonight. As for your outfit. Me and Amber have come up with a new training regime for you. It starts with you dream that made you consumed with one outfit. You were turned into a girl and made to wear that specific outfit. What better way to train you then to have all the girls In the study group dress like the girls in your dream, and you not . We call this new regime Leggings and Boots Domination! The idea is that not only will you be dominated by girls but you will be dominated by girls who only wear the outfit that you are infatuated with.” There new training idea made me very excited. The idea of all the girls only wearing leggings and boots as they train me was exciting but especially because I wouldn’t be able to wear the outfit like they are. The idea made me feel inferior to them. “Any questions ?” No Miss Ashley! “Good now go change the girls will be here soon.”
The mind games that Miss Amber and Miss Ashley are playing are fantastic as they draw Sissy Nicole further into their web of femininity.

Miss Kimmi