BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys outside in dresses and skirts
(07-21-2020, 10:06 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agreed, the times they are a changing for the better. Girls wearing pants and playing sports was once considered appalling. Now its the norm and no one thinks twice of a girl climbing a tree, riding her bike through mud, or hitting a ball. The next step is opening the feminity doors for boys to wear dresses, take ballet, or do anything that once was only for girls.  

Here are a couple of links to boys exploring their feminity.
https://www.instagram.com/desmondisamazing/
https://www.instagram.com/dragkidsdoc/
Those links a brilliant, RadFem 

They are not the childhood images that society is used to seeing but they are those that best represent the equivalent alternative expression that already exists for girls.
(07-21-2020, 09:35 PM)afp Wrote: Photo shopped images or not, it is nice to have some fun. All boys should feel comfortable and lovingly encouraged to wear skirts and dresses just as girls can wear pants/trousers. Society is changing for the better.

Regarding Photoshopped images, I uploaded several on here a couple of weeks ago, which I've since deleted. This is my reason for doing so. I discovered the head of a boy I'd used in a Photoshop I was working on was that of a boy who was killed in the Columbine massacre. When I found that out I felt so ashamed.

When I've been searching for something, I've seen loads of my Photoshopped images that I'd uploaded to Pinterest crop up on the Internet from time-to-time. Imagine if someone sees that image and says that face looks like the face of the boy who was killed in the massacre. I know the chances of that happening are rare, but it could happen.

How would you feel if you were the parent or relative of a child who had been Photoshopped in such a manner  without your knowledge? I'm sure you would't like it, I know I wouldn't. 

Perhaps that's why a certain now defunct blog, which as been mentioned on here was closed down.
(07-22-2020, 08:55 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 09:35 PM)afp Wrote: Photo shopped images or not, it is nice to have some fun. All boys should feel comfortable and lovingly encouraged to wear skirts and dresses just as girls can wear pants/trousers. Society is changing for the better.

Regarding Photoshopped images, I uploaded several on here a couple of weeks ago, which I've since deleted. This is my reason for doing so. I discovered the head of a boy I'd used in a Photoshop I was working on was that of a boy who was killed in the Columbine massacre. When I found that out I felt so ashamed.

When I've been searching for something, I've seen loads of my Photoshopped images that I'd uploaded to Pinterest crop up on the Internet from time-to-time. Imagine if someone sees that image and says that face looks like the face of the boy who was killed in the massacre. I know the chances of that happening are rare, but it could happen.

How would you feel if you were the parent or relative of a child who had been Photoshopped in such a manner  without your knowledge? I'm sure you would't like it, I know I wouldn't. 

Perhaps that's why a certain now defunct blog, which as been mentioned on here was closed down.

Andrew Jane, I agree, you make good points, understandably you are ashamed about that image you mention, a parent would not be happy in the situation you describe, everyone needs to be careful with photoshopped images, best to avoid them, also could be the reason those certain blogs were shut down.

(07-21-2020, 10:10 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 10:06 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agreed, the times they are a changing for the better. Girls wearing pants and playing sports was once considered appalling. Now its the norm and no one thinks twice of a girl climbing a tree, riding her bike through mud, or hitting a ball. The next step is opening the feminity doors for boys to wear dresses, take ballet, or do anything that once was only for girls.  

Those links a brilliant, RadFem 

They are not the childhood images that society is used to seeing but they are those that best represent the equivalent alternative expression that already exists for girls.
I totally agree with both of you.

**Edited by Auntie Helga for misquoting at the request of Andrew Jane.
Thanks for that, Andrew Jane - I wasn’t aware of that.

I’m not involved in the photo shopping game myself (and not really sure I would know where to start) but obviously it is important that you know where your source material is coming from lest you end up with the ethical issues you describe or even legal issues if copyright enters the equation.
(07-21-2020, 08:55 PM)Ali Wrote: I think it's lovely if boys choose to wear dresses. Why shouldn't they? Girls wear shorts and jeans and no-one bats an eyelid.

It never did me any harm.

(07-21-2020, 02:49 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Big Grin 
well, as you have a right to post totally fake photoshopped wacky images of fake boys In dresses,, I'm allowed to politely call you out on them.  while they are amusing 
it dilutes this so called " force boys in dresses evil feminist movement don't  you think??
at least evil feminist so called radical,,  posts real boys in dresses

hey, I have a laugh at everything this cool site has to offer and take everything with a huge grain of salt,  but it's ok to call a "spade a spade' and real real

boys were not meant to wear skirts or dresses and girls can wear whatever they want
so why do so called women get their panties wet when they see a boy in a dress???

(07-22-2020, 04:51 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
Ronny, I’m very glad you’re having fun. Your point of view is understood and you’ll find there are real boys in real dresses, see other threads.
(07-23-2020, 12:37 AM)afp Wrote: Ronny, I’m very glad you’re having fun. Your point of view is understood and you’ll find there are real boys in real dresses, see other threads.
Indeed, afp - both in terms of photos and a in a number of (mostly men rather than boys granted) who post  Big Grin

Amelia Bloomer, who pioneered pants for women, was arrested the first time she appeared in public wearing "Bloomers", the loose fitting pants that are now named after her. Women's fashions not only limited personal freedom, but mobility as well. Bloomers became popular when bicycles became commonplace in the late 1800s, and women started leaving the house independently in large numbers for the first time.

Many women wear dresses and skirts because they like the sensation, and the feeling of being attractive. There is no reason why a boy cannot do the same thing. Indeed, if pursuing beauty and fashion moves boys away from rough sports and mischief in general, so much the better.
(07-23-2020, 10:02 AM)Conway Wrote: Amelia Bloomer, who pioneered pants for women, was arrested the first time she appeared in public wearing "Bloomers", the loose fitting pants that are now named after her. Women's fashions not only limited personal freedom, but mobility as well. Bloomers became popular when bicycles became commonplace in the late 1800s, and women started leaving the house independently in large numbers for the first time.

Many women wear dresses and skirts because they like the sensation, and the feeling of being attractive. There is no reason why a boy cannot do the same thing. Indeed, if pursuing beauty and fashion moves boys away from rough sports and mischief in general, so much the better.
Agreed, Conway. I can quite see why some women choose to maintain elements of femininity in their lives; the travesty is that males historically have not been allowed the same freedoms. While the legal stance has actually changed substantially in many parts of the world, the view of society has been much slower to shift. 

I have embraced my femininity but have had to present as a female to do so; many men won’t be prepared to go that far.

It needs to be introduced into the education system; not necessarily to force anyone into long term femininity but merely to give all males what would nevertheless remain valuable experience and engender respect for those (whether male or female) who did choose to wear such clothing.
(07-22-2020, 10:22 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 08:55 PM)Ali Wrote: I think it's lovely if boys choose to wear dresses. Why shouldn't they? Girls wear shorts and jeans and no-one bats an eyelid.

It never did me any harm.

(07-21-2020, 02:49 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Big Grin 

(07-22-2020, 04:51 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: