BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys outside in dresses and skirts
There seems to be more boys appearing outside in dresses and skirts.  I personally know of three boys in my neighborhood.  They are ages 9, 11 and 13.  They are riding their bikes or just playing in their front yards.  One boy was at the local grocery store in his flower print dress and sneakers.  He was with his mother and sister. 
  I thinkk this is great that moms no longer fear what the neighbors think and allow their sons more freedom.

in dresses

comfortable

newly found freedom

his brave new world

new experiences

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And what’s more, the greater the number of boys regularly wearing skirts and dresses, the less of an issue it will be what their friends think; from there, breaking down gender norms and making boys in skirts the new normal should be a cinch. 

The images accompanying the post are delightful as well and the boys depicted all look so content. I particularly like the one of the boy riding a bike in a Snow White dress; if that isn’t him embracing his inner princess I don’t know what is.
Big Grin photoshopped fake images do nothing but weaken your fantasies 
find real pics and impress
thank you
yours in service
Ronny
(07-21-2020, 02:49 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Big Grin photoshopped fake images do nothing but weaken your fantasies 
thank you
yours in service
Ronny
We agreed the other day that we all need a bit of light entertainment occasionally so thought I would partake.

I can see what other real images are hiding on the forum though.  Big Grin
My son S (aged 4 1/2) asked me to buy him a dress, so I did. I wear skirts and dresses at home from time to time, but I have never forced, pressed, or even suggested to S that he should do so. He wore it while playing in the garden with the boy (3) and girl (6) next door. When the boy asked “why are you wearing a dress?” S replied “because I like it”, and that was the end of the discussion. Last week S asked if he could wear his dress to nursery, so my wife and I said he could (with his nursery uniform polo shirt over it, and leggings underneath). We asked the nursery staff to keep an eye and ear out in case any of the other children gave him a hard time, but nobody did. I hope he will feel able to wear skirts and dresses whenever he wants to as he grows up.
(07-21-2020, 01:53 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: My son S (aged 4 1/2) asked me to buy him a dress, so I did. I wear skirts and dresses at home from time to time, but I have never forced, pressed, or even suggested to S that he should do so. He wore it while playing in the garden with the boy (3) and girl (6) next door. When the boy asked “why are you wearing a dress?” S replied “because I like it”, and that was the end of the discussion. Last week S asked if he could wear his dress to nursery, so my wife and I said he could (with his nursery uniform polo shirt over it, and leggings underneath). We asked the nursery staff to keep an eye and ear out in case any of the other children gave him a hard time, but nobody did. I hope he will feel able to wear skirts and dresses whenever he wants to as he grows up.
I hope so too, Bhuna. It is always nice when children are gender expressive at that age because they have no real sense of conformity and so are acting more honestly and more naturally than older folk could ever bring themselves to.

I sense he will grow up in a more accommodating era than his forebears.
I think it's lovely if boys choose to wear dresses. Why shouldn't they? Girls wear shorts and jeans and no-one bats an eyelid.

It never did me any harm.

(07-21-2020, 02:49 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Big Grin photoshopped fake images do nothing but weaken your fantasies 
thank you
yours in service
Ronny

Hiya Ronny,
Why do you post replies like this? As far as I'm aware, and do please correct me if I'm wrong, but no-one is forcing you to watch this site.

If you don't enjoy it then please don't look!

I'd be very happy to dm you if you'd like to discuss. x
(07-21-2020, 08:55 PM)Ali Wrote: I think it's lovely if boys choose to wear dresses. Why shouldn't they? Girls wear shorts and jeans and no-one bats an eyelid.

It never did me any harm.

Indeed, Ali.

I have said many times that if only society didn’t dictate such double standards, there are far more males that would love to have ‘permission’ (for want of a better phrase) to wear skirts and dresses.

I can only relate to how I felt being petticoated, and while I was always concerned about what my friends thought of me, given how I have progressed since, I’m sure I would have been wearing skirts and dresses all the time in a more accommodating environment.
Photo shopped images or not, it is nice to have some fun. All boys should feel comfortable and lovingly encouraged to wear skirts and dresses just as girls can wear pants/trousers. Society is changing for the better.
Agreed, the times they are a changing for the better. Girls wearing pants and playing sports was once considered appalling. Now its the norm and no one thinks twice of a girl climbing a tree, riding her bike through mud, or hitting a ball. The next step is opening the feminity doors for boys to wear dresses, take ballet, or do anything that once was only for girls.

Here are a couple of links to boys exploring their feminity.
https://www.instagram.com/desmondisamazing/
https://www.instagram.com/dragkidsdoc/