ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidents in school uniforms
Well at least you owned up as soon as she arrived home, would she inspect your school knickers anyway?

Having a babysitter would be awful for a sissy especially if she baths you puts you to bed really early in soft pink girls pyjamas.

I read a letter I think on PDQ from a young wife with 2 kids and a sissy husband.

She believed that early baths and bedtimes worked right for the smooth running of the home.

What it meant for him was that when she was done she kept the bath water and supervised him whilst he took an early bath, then pink girls pyjamas and bed in the spare room, all done by 7 30pm.

This left his wife free to enjoy a peaceful evening on her own with a nice bottle of wine.

Governessj
(09-26-2019, 06:38 PM)Governessj Wrote: Well at least you owned up as soon as she arrived home, would she inspect your school knickers anyway?
Yes, she does carry out regular school knicker inspections, whether she has been out and left me alone in my school uniform or not. I have to lower my tights to my ankles and hold my skirt up so that she can clearly see my knickers. The purpose of the inspection is not to check that I am wearing the correct regulation knickers (since she supervises me getting dressed in my school uniform, she already knows that I am), but to check whether I have an erection and to see how much pre-cum has leaked into my knickers. The humiliation of preparing for inspection almost always means that I have an erection, and if I haven’t a few teasing comments usually induce one. I must then remain in position holding my skirt up, with my tights around my ankles and my knickers on display, until she is satisfied that my erection has subsided. I am then given permission to pull my tights up again and put my skirt down.
(09-26-2019, 06:38 PM)Governessj Wrote: Having a babysitter would be awful for a sissy especially if she baths you puts you to bed really early in soft pink girls pyjamas.
I would be so embarrassed if my wife did arrange for her friend to babysit me. I’m not sure what would be more humiliating: my wife’s friend watching me take my school uniform off, giving me a bath and putting me to bed early in soft pink girl’s pyjamas, or her keeping me in my girl’s school uniform all evening, teasing me about it and asking me lots of questions about my sissy habits and fantasies.
(09-26-2019, 06:38 PM)Governessj Wrote: Well at least you owned up as soon as she arrived home, would she inspect your school knickers anyway?

Having a babysitter would be awful for a sissy especially if she baths you puts you to bed really early in soft pink girls pyjamas.

I read a letter I think on PDQ from a young wife with 2 kids and a sissy husband.

She believed that early baths and bedtimes worked right for the smooth running of the home.

What it meant for him was that when she was done she kept the bath water and supervised him whilst he took an early bath, then pink girls pyjamas and bed in the spare room, all done by 7 30pm.

This left his wife free to enjoy a peaceful evening on her own with a nice bottle of wine.

Governessj

Early bedtime is an excruciatingly humiliating punishment when you're being punished.

I remember one time when Lucy, my younger sister, had some friends round for tea. I hated having to be with five girls all younger than me, so I was trying to make them miserable by stealing the TV remote and putting on football when they wanted to watch something else, and generally being mean to them. One of them tried to grab the remote from me and I pushed her away, and she fell over and burst into tears.

The commotion brought my mother into the room and of course all the girls ganged up on me.

Mummy told me to go upstairs and await my punishment. I knew she was going to spank me.

Sure enough after ten minutes or so she came up and put me across her lap. I'm sure the girls must have heard the smacks on my bottom.

Mummy then put me into a nappy and plastic pants "ready for bed", and a little pink nightie which didn't quite cover my bottom. She then made me go downstairs again and apologise to the girls and kiss each of them goodnight before I was put to bed. I think it was about half past six.

As I bent over to kiss each of them I knew my nightie would ride up and expose my nappy and baby knickers.

It was utterly humiliating being sent to bed so early, and with a nappy on, in front of the girls.