BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Websites blocked?
Certain adult websites blocked. Is this suddenly happening today?

J.
Hi,

Before I can answer I need a lot more information

where are you - UK?

who is your internet provider

What security software do you run

- The likely explanation is that some control has turn on, you need to turn it off
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(09-11-2019, 09:37 PM)baby sam Wrote: Hi,

Before I can answer I need a lot more information

where are you - UK?

who is your internet provider

What security software do you run

- The likely explanation is that some control has turn on, you need to turn it off

Hi. UK resident. Browser Mozilla Firefox. Avira anti virus and running Windows 10. This happened suddenly yesterday.

Sissykiss, TV Chix and Fetlife blocked.

Thanks,
J.
Running the same as you . Try your VPN . If your IP is BT then this sometimes happens for a while . Sometimes it is because the sites security settings are out of date .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(09-12-2019, 08:51 AM)Bill Wrote: Running the same as you . Try your VPN . If your IP is BT then this sometimes happens for a while . Sometimes it is because the sites security settings are out of date .

The BT engineers have created a crosswire. Fixing it later today, hopefully.

Thanks for your help,
J.

(09-13-2019, 11:41 AM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 08:51 AM)Bill Wrote: Running the same as you . Try your VPN . If your IP is BT then this sometimes happens for a while . Sometimes it is because the sites security settings are out of date .

The BT engineers have created a crosswire. Fixing it later today, hopefully.

Thanks for your help,
J.

BT visited early today and fixed the problem.

J.
Suddenly i can't view any adult site with pics . Unless i use a VPN . Seems that the internet censors are in effect now . I wonder just how long it will take them to start on our message boards and special sites like this ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel