BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi, my name is Ben, I'm 25. I've been fascinated by nappies since the age of 13. As well as being a bedwetter I'd had several daytime accidents, my exasperated parents turned to nappies. I was not forced to wet them, but I ended up wetting them by accident more often than not. My mum and dad took more of a "punishment approach" to the situation, keeping me in very thick terry towelling nappies for most of the time; I wore disposable nappies to school, which I was permitted to change myself. In further attempts to shame me into stopping the accidents, my parents bought me some very sissyish plastic knickers of the internet; all in pastel colours and trimmed with lace and bows, I had to wear these all the time, even to school (exceptions were made on days I had PE), I also had to wear little boys style school shorts to school, which were utterly degrading and ensured my status as an outcast. I wore only my nappies plastic knickers and a t shirt at home, but was permitted to wear the school shorts out in public.

Most people would think that I would have instantly ditched the nappies upon moving out, but I have grown to love them. Wearing them all the time was out of question because of work (I do wear pull up nappies to work because I am still not reliable at making it to the toilet), but I started putting myself into thick fluffy nappies every night for bed, complete with frilly plastic knickers. I now have a girlfriend, Carly, who takes care of my nappying for me. She keeps me in nappies all the time out of work because she knows her little boy can't be trusted to go to the toilet. She insisted to my parents that I still have accidents, and they are glad that I have someone to take care of me. Carly keeps me in little boy shorts when out and about in public, but has acquired some nice baby clothes for me to wear at home: an assortment of baby popper vests in a variety of colours and she bought me this exact dress for my birthday!
Welcome Ben... Or Benita.. ?

What a lucky sissy you are. I expect Carly will make you Chaste too in your nappies 24/7.

Oh the dress is probably just the start. 

Keep us up to date on developments. 

Love Michelle XXX 

Heart Heart Heart
(09-09-2019, 03:18 AM)babyb Wrote: Hi, my name is Ben, I'm 25. I've been fascinated by nappies since the age of 13. As well as being a bedwetter I'd had several daytime accidents, my exasperated parents turned to nappies. I was not forced to wear them, but I ended up wetting them by accident more often than not. My mum and dad took more of a "punishment approach" to the situation, keeping me in very thick terry towelling nappies for most of the time; I wore disposable nappies to school, which I was permitted to change myself. In further attempts to shame me into stopping the accidents, my parents bought me some very sissyish plastic knickers of the internet; all in pastel colours and trimmed with lace and bows, I had to wear these all the time, even to school (exceptions were made on days I had PE), I also had to wear little boys style school shorts to school, which were utterly degrading and ensured my status as an outcast. I wore only my nappies plastic knickers and a t shirt at home, but was permitted to wear the school shorts out in public.

Most people would think that I would have instantly ditched the nappies upon moving out, but I have grown to love them. Wearing them all the time was out of question because of work (I do wear pull up nappies to work because I am still not reliable at making it to the toilet), but I started putting myself into thick fluffy nappies every night for bed, complete with frilly plastic knickers. I now have a girlfriend, Carly, who takes care of my nappying for me. She keeps me in nappies all the time out of work because she knows her little boy can't be trusted to go to the toilet. She insisted to my parents that I still have accidents, and they are glad that I have someone to take care of me. Carly keeps me in little boy shorts when out and about in public, but has acquired some nice baby clothes for me to wear at home: an assortment of baby popper vests in a variety of colours and she bought me this exact dress for my birthday!

Welcome, Ben, 

There's always room for one more, especially one still in nappies/diapers.  They do have a way of becoming almost an essential, a boy does tend to get attached to them, both physically and psychologically.  I've had my own share of being diapered at different points in my childhood and youth.  After a while, it's hard to ditch them.   

It's so nice that you've found a girlfriend/mommy who's willing to take charge of your nappies, and  who is happy to baby you.  It would be fun to hear of some of your nappie adventures.  That's such a beautiful birthday dress, by the way.  

- mikki  
Hiya Ben, and welcome!

I too was put back into nappies as an older child - it's terribly humiliating, isn't it? I remember being put back into nappies and plastic baby knickers and then being taken downstairs and made to spend the evening with my little sister and her friends. It's hard to describe how being a teenager in nappies, in front of twelve year old girls, all giggling and laughing at you, affects your confidence.

But it's great that your girlfriend who changes your nappies for you. How did you meet her?
Welcome Ben! So glad you've joined us! I'm sure you'll find plenty to satisfy your interests around here!
welcome you are in a safe place and should share more.