satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for those who were put back in nappies
(02-13-2020, 05:28 PM)Terrygussett Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 03:05 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: The same diuretic treatment was imposed at night meaning that I always spent a full night in a wet Nappy, so much so that by the end of the holiday I had become accustomed and wet the bed three nights in succession on returning home.

That's almost worse than the original punishment. You're made to wear a nappy thinking 'but I don't wet the bed', and would have to consciously wet yourself at some (or many) point(s) during the night. Then when your punishment is over, and you can go back to normal, you actually, genuinely wet the bed. This is further compounded by it happening not once, not even twice but three nights in a row. By the third wet morning, I would be really worrying that I might have become a bedwetter, and would maybe end up having to be put back in the nappies I didn't need to begin with, again!

Terry.

It wasn’t especially fun I have to admit. About the only benefit I can think of on a practical basis is that like now after a night on the town drinking with my airline girls I can get a full night’s sleep and just wet my nappy when I need to rather than getting up and down until 4am. 

I was very taken by the link you included. One of the early posts about petticoating school reminds me of one of my primary influences for the Graduation Hypothesis’ which is set out on the Welcome / Introductions page; the early works of PJ Tales of the Petticoated discuss educational petticoating in quite some depth. I have expanded it quite substantially though as I realised there needed to be something to aim for; even if it was heavily stacked against them, they needed the illusion that they could work their way to pants.

Anyhow, I’m getting off topic but worth a look if you’re not familiar.

(02-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: I love the innocence of 'just in case' panties.

Thank you again for posting this link Terry. I have heard it from one or teo people that they have felt embarrassed when they have had ‘don’t want to wear it’ moments themselves but I am almost that this is because they were on their own.

If once a month every boy had to wear a skirt and knickers to school or play tennis in a skirt or even as a young man have to go out as a group wearing full makeup, mini skirts and stripper heels they would gain an invaluable insight into the lives of the opposite sex.
(02-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: I love the innocence of 'just in case' panties.

Hi Terry

You must think I’m an idiot - I’ve just read the reference to PJ’s work at the bottom of the linked page; great minds think alike though as I recognised the similarity (as evidenced by my last post). I think I had just seen that the page was set out in a Jamie Vesta style (one of PJ’s main influences) and assumed that was where I’d been linked to. It was only when I went back in and read the blurb I realised it was your own work.

Sorry for being a bit blonde though, you’ve done a great job here.

Girlygirl
(02-14-2020, 06:55 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Hi Terry

You must think I’m an idiot - I’ve just read the reference to PJ’s work at the bottom of the linked page; great minds think alike though as I recognised the similarity (as evidenced by my last post). I think I had just seen that the page was set out in a Jamie Vesta style (one of PJ’s main influences) and assumed that was where I’d been linked to. It was only when I went back in and read the blurb I realised it was your own work.

Sorry for being a bit blonde though, you’ve done a great job here.

Girlygirl

Ha ha - no problem. It's all good material, whoever made it and wherever it came from.

Terry.