BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Development!!!
Hello Sissy Sisters and Madams,

I've been a part of this and other sissy communities on and off for the last 15-20 years under various names. It's been a long journey of exploration, sexuality, shame, and discovery. In recent years, I've come to accept that part of me (and my sexuality) will always be linked to being a sissy and that I particularly flourish as a prissy little girl or as a sissy baby. It's something I've had to keep to myself in the past -- away from partners, friends, family, and co-workers.

Earlier this year, I entered into a female-led relationship with a younger woman. She's 25, and I'm now 36. She's extremely open-minded and accepts the sissy side of me. This has meant not only have I submitted to being the inferior in our relationship when we engage in this side of our lives, but regularly get to live out my sissy fantasies of being a sissy maid, a frilly little girl playing with dollies, or a baby girl nursing at mommy's breasts. Of course this has also meant strict obedience (what mommy says goes), swift discipline (spankings and more), and all types of humiliation that come with being an inferior sissy gurl/baby.

It's only a part of our lives, but it's one that we indulge in multiple times each week, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm more than happy to talk here and in other relevant threads about our relationship. In part I post because I hope other sissies will not give up hope of finding someone to share their lifestyle with. My Mistress/Mommy literally fell into my life from just putting myself out there and dating. I hope others have similar good fortune.

Curtsy!

<3,
Sissy Misty Rose
There once was a sissy so fair/ Who went out to breathe the fresh air/ When a bully did try to pull her panties aside/ He was surprised to find that she had a spare pair!
(09-08-2019, 11:58 AM)SissyMistyRose Wrote: Hello Sissy Sisters and Madams,

I've been a part of this and other sissy communities on and off for the last 15-20 years under various names. It's been a long journey of exploration, sexuality, shame, and discovery. In recent years, I've come to accept that part of me (and my sexuality) will always be linked to being a sissy and that I particularly flourish as a prissy little girl or as a sissy baby. It's something I've had to keep to myself in the past -- away from partners, friends, family, and co-workers.

Earlier this year, I entered into a female-led relationship with a younger woman. She's 25, and I'm now 36. She's extremely open-minded and accepts the sissy side of me. This has meant not only have I submitted to being the inferior in our relationship when we engage in this side of our lives, but regularly get to live out my sissy fantasies of being a sissy maid, a frilly little girl playing with dollies, or a baby girl nursing at mommy's breasts. Of course this has also meant strict obedience (what mommy says goes), swift discipline (spankings and more), and all types of humiliation that come with being an inferior sissy gurl/baby.

It's only a part of our lives, but it's one that we indulge in multiple times each week, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm more than happy to talk here and in other relevant threads about our relationship. In part I post because I hope other sissies will not give up hope of finding someone to share their lifestyle with. My Mistress/Mommy literally fell into my life from just putting myself out there and dating. I hope others have similar good fortune.

Curtsy!

<3,
Sissy Misty Rose

Well, that's just so wonderful, Misty Rose.  I'm happy for you!  I hope this relationship works out well, and that it's very fulfilling for the both of you.  Even though there's a difference in chronological ages, it sounds like your new Mommy is very able to take on the superior role.  We all wish you the very best in your new subordinate role.  It's so nice when things just work out like that. 

Of course, we'd love to hear of your ongoing adventures.  

- mikki  
Welcome MistyRose, You are sure to find lots of interest here. Enjoy.
Dear Sissy Misty Rose,

You are most welcome... you are sure to meet lots of wonderful people here with different interests and i'm sure you can offer advice to others in your particular fetishes.

How wonderful that you have a much younger Mummy / Mistress. It must add so much to you feeling so utterly sissy when you indulge in those fun times.

i look forward to hearing a lot more about your relationship with your Mummy / Mistress and the various situations you are put in and also about your delightful outfits too as you submit to Her always.

Take care, have fun
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(09-08-2019, 01:05 PM)mikki Wrote:

Curtsy!

<3,
Sissy Misty Rose

Well, that's just so wonderful, Misty Rose.  I'm happy for you!  I hope this relationship works out well, and that it's very fulfilling for the both of you.  Even though there's a difference in chronological ages, it sounds like your new Mommy is very able to take on the superior role.  We all wish you the very best in your new subordinate role.  It's so nice when things just work out like that. 

Of course, we'd love to hear of your ongoing adventures.  

- mikki  

Hiya Mikki,

Thankies for the kind words. I noticed a thread the other day about sissies enjoying being under the watch of a younger female. While my mommy may be 10 years younger than me, she takes great joy in knowing she can snap her fingers and find what should be a grown man in the frilliest of baby outfits goo-gooing and gaga-ing, utterly pathetic and helpless. And she's wise enough to know that she could've done the same thing 10 years ago (at 15) or as a younger, superior female. There are few joys greater than when a sissy finds a woman who understands how easily she can bring out his sissy side and reduce him to a heap of curtseys, frills, and tears. <3 Sissy Misty Rose

(09-09-2019, 07:18 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome MistyRose, You are sure to find lots of interest here. Enjoy.

Thankies ever so much, Gina!

<3
SMR

(09-10-2019, 01:55 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Dear Sissy Misty Rose,

You are most welcome... you are sure to meet lots of wonderful people here with different interests and i'm sure you can offer advice to others in your particular fetishes.

How wonderful that you have a much younger Mummy / Mistress. It must add so much to you feeling so utterly sissy when you indulge in those fun times.

i look forward to hearing a lot more about your relationship with your Mummy / Mistress and the various situations you are put in and also about your delightful outfits too as you submit to Her always.

Take care, have fun

Thankies ever so much for the warm welcome, Cynthia SissyFrills. And, yes, you're 100% right. A younger mommy who understands how to control and treat a sissy gurl/baby only adds to my emasculation, humiliation, and excitement. Teehee, she's only a few years removed from making me her "show and tell" toy. <3SMR
There once was a sissy so fair/ Who went out to breathe the fresh air/ When a bully did try to pull her panties aside/ He was surprised to find that she had a spare pair!
Dearest sweet Sissy Misty Rose,

you are so very welcome of course... it has been lovely reading all that you have written so far as well as a few catch-ups too... maybe we will get to hear lots more about you and younger Mummy and your lovely relationship... especially as She knows how to control and treat a little sissy gurl which only adds to your emasculation, humiliation and excitement... i am so happy for the both of you that it is working so very well...

How delightful it was reading 'She takes great joy in knowing She can snap Her fingers and find what should be a grown man in the frilliest of baby outfits goo-gooing and gagaing, utterly pathetic and helpless'... just as it should be of course... it must bring you both so much delight... so i hope we will hear so much more from you... and maybe, if we are very lucky, your Mummy will add a few contributions on your delightful relationship also..?

And also that 'She's only a few years removed from making me Her "show and tell" toy'... the humiliations of that sound enormous... so what fun we will have, so, again hopefully, of hearing all about that...

Being rather mature i am not at all sure what '<3SMR' means but i bet it is something really simple that a silly soppy sissy pansy gurlie like me should now possibly..! *giggles*

Take care and have much fun the both of You
It means . Blowing a kiss and Sissy Misty Roses initials .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Dear Bill,

Thank you so very much for informing what '<3SMR' means... i hadn't even realised that Sissy Maid Rose's initials were contained within... silly sissy brain or what... i must have been in the sun too long..!

i'm sure there is a clever way that '<3' means blowing a kiss... but i haven't worked it out... i'll await the simple replies... (not that the senders are simple of course - just the solution..!)...

Thank you again Bill...

Take care, have fun

Curtsy!

<3,
Sissy Misty Rose
You are so lucky to have found a lady who loves to baby you and actually loves the dominant role of spanking you and taking charge whether you like it or not. My younger wife played a great Mummy role but never humiliated me which I guess was what I needed most.

She had me in a baby cot in reins and all my baby attire but I longed for her to invite her friends in when I was hopelessly tied up in my cot with a wet nappy and baby rubber panties on with frilly dress and panties on.

I am an alpha male to our friends but a little sissy baby girl in our private life and I love it so much
I missed your post initially.
Oh gosh- I am so thrilled for you.  Being able to explore your inner desires with someone who cares and loves you- what could be better?
I have always wanted to be a dainty little petticoated miss in panties and permed curls.
Seeing someone's fantasy come true like yours absolutely makes my day!
Miss Kimmi