BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston Sissy looking for marriage
Hi,

To start of I am a beginner sissy and I know that there is a lot for me learn and grow as the person that I want to be. I am male 33 years old , Hispanic, athletic. I am looking for a woman for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I am looking for a female led relationship and a gender role reversal relationship. In short I would like to be the wife in this relationship. I am really looking for someone serious about this. I know that there are many obstacles for this and I want to work hard for this and with the right person I believe it is possible. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
(09-07-2019, 06:34 AM)soccer1986 Wrote: Hi,

To start of I am a beginner sissy and I know that there is a lot for me learn and grow as the person that I want to be. I am male 33 years old , Hispanic, athletic. I am looking for a woman for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I am looking for a female led relationship and a gender role reversal relationship. In short I would like to be the wife in this relationship. I am really looking for someone serious about this. I know that there are many obstacles for this and I want to work hard for this and with the right person I believe it is possible. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I’m not the ideal choice but as a sissy I can be a good friend and that will help
Sissy Tess,

What a nice, supportive and sweet message to soccer1986.

That's what makes me smile and why I love this site.

I am sure you are a wonderful friend.

You made my day.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
How did you do in finding someone sissy? Keep us posted. I would think the opportunities are better than ever to make it happen and have society be very accepting!
(02-09-2021, 08:15 PM)SissysWife Wrote: How did you do in finding someone sissy?  Keep us posted.  I would think the opportunities are better than ever to make it happen and have society be very accepting!

Hi, 
Well to be honest I haven't found anyone that was serious about this. I have been able to talk to a few people but after a few weeks of talking they just disappear. I am still hopeful to find that special lady to serve and cherish.
(02-17-2021, 10:47 PM)soccer1986 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:15 PM)SissysWife Wrote: How did you do in finding someone sissy?  Keep us posted.  I would think the opportunities are better than ever to make it happen and have society be very accepting!

Hi, 
Well to be honest I haven't found anyone that was serious about this. I have been able to talk to a few people but after a few weeks of talking they just disappear. I am still hopeful to find that special lady to serve and cherish.

They do exist. Rare, but I've met a couple. Don't give up.
But, don't forget about yourself.. special ladies need special guys. Be interesting, kind, develop yourself (skills, knowledge, experience), cherish your talents.