satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oopsie
anyone else ever accidentally forgot their manly clothes such as underwear and had to “borrow” panties  for the weekend! Or forgot my night clothes do you have an extra nightie for me!   Oldest trick in the book
I only wish- my mind runs rampant with fantasies like that.

Well, one time my wife asked to borrow one of my half slips. I was thrilled beyond belief!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(11-11-2019, 04:00 PM)Kimmi Wrote: I only wish- my mind runs rampant with fantasies like that.

Well, one time my wife asked to borrow one of my half slips. I was thrilled beyond belief!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

For me it was when my wife asked to borrow a pair of my hold up stockings. Such a girly thing to do.
susan xx
My wife doesn’t buy tights or stockings any more. She just borrows mine.
I’m certain wife’s love being able to go to their husbands closet and find stockings and panties and all sorts of cute clothes. What a bonus it must be to our lovely wifes!   My wife got me d cup breast forms so we can even share bras. She wears mine all the time
What an incredible thrill to be able to share clothing and lingerie just like two "Girls" and knowing your Superior is actually wearing a sissy's "intimates" is simply intoxicating.
as we have thickened at the waist my wife has now swiped some of my skirts that I can no longer get into.