BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya
Hi everyone, 

I'm Tommy, and I'm hoping to find others with similar experiences as me, and who can relate. 

When I was a kid I was lucky enough to be dressed like a girl by two unrelated people, neither of whom were family. One person from 7 to 10 years old, and another from 10 (a few months after the other person) to 12 years old. Each had a different approach to it, as well as different ideas on what I should wear, though dresses and panties were common to both, thankfully. The first person nicknamed me "Princess Boy" and the second person added diapers to some of my outfits, or they were my entire outfit Wink

While my family and others feel these were negative experiences of varying degrees, I feel there was nothing wrong with it. I enjoyed it, both adults dressed me out of compassion and caring, and I was never forced. Sometimes I needed encouragement to get out of the car at the store or wherever, but thats natural, I hope. These are fond memories for me Smile

Maybe I can find others here who will see the good these experiences were for me, with an open mind. 

Thanks Smile
Hi Tommy,

Welcome! Thanks for posting and telling us a little bit about your early petticoating experiences. That's wonderful that these were positive for you.

We look forward to your participation and hearing more.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(09-06-2019, 08:53 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Tommy,

Welcome! Thanks for posting and telling us a little bit about your early petticoating experiences.  That's wonderful that these were positive for you.

We look forward to your participation and hearing more.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thanks, Miss Kimmi Smile

As I've sought others like me over the last year or so, I've noticed most were reluctant or forced into girl clothes, suggesting he is/was trained to be a Sissy Boy. However with me, there was total willingness from the very first time, and I think that confirms I was born a Sissy Boy, and finding others that are that way too has been not so easy. But, I can't be the only one and look forward to meeting up with everyone, regardless of how they became Sissies Smile

Tommy
Tommy,

I so wished for what you experienced. I never was petticoated but how I wished.

By the time I was five, I wanted party dresses, petticoats and panties and my hair in permed curls.

I really came wired as a girl straight from the baby factory.

I dreamed about salon visits and shopping trips to become one of the girls.

Miss Kimmi
(09-06-2019, 10:20 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Tommy,

I so wished for what you experienced.  I never was petticoated but how I wished.

By the time I was five, I wanted party dresses, petticoats and panties and my hair in permed curls.

I really came wired as a girl straight from the baby factory.

I dreamed about salon visits and shopping trips to become one of the girls.

Miss Kimmi
Miss Kimmi,

I bet you would've looked amazing! I so wish you could've had the same as me Smile That's why I emphasize how lucky I was, because whats fantasy for the overwhelming majority was typical of 6 years of my boyhood, and I wasn't even in girls clothes full-time! For me though, I was "all-boy" in that I still loved my Tonka trucks and Matchbox cars and everything, I just happened to like it while wearing a pretty dress. What also impresses me is the time: late 80s and early 90s, when acceptance was not what it is today. Seems this time is a sort of desert for sissy boys, where the openness of today wasn't even a thought, and where the common practice of petticoating for the last few generations was basically extinct, as evidenced by the average age of members here.
Estrogen must have been added to the water in the 1950s just like fluoride. So many 1950's kids wanted to be girly girls and wear petticoats.
Welcome Tommy, you are sure to find "kindred spirits" here.
(09-06-2019, 06:18 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Tommy, you are sure to find "kindred spirits" here.

Thanks, Gina Smile
Welcome Tommy,

Sounds like you had some fun petticoating times. Did the two people know each other and your best experiences growing up? How often were you dressed up?

RF
Hi RF,

Thank you for the welcome Smile

Neither person knew the other. It was kinda fortuitous: one moved an hour and a half away, and about 2 months later I met the other. The first person watched me before and after shool, and eventually I was wearing panties to school for most of 1st grade, all of 2nd and 3rd, and most of 4th. I wore dresses and other stuff with her more during school breaks and summer vacations, but during the weekdays also.
The second person had no idea I was a sissy boy, but early on he took me shopping for a speedo, and I sorta kept finding a reason to go past the girls suits. After a bit of questioning, he bought me one of those too, and it grew from there. With him I was able to dress up a few times a month, and (like the first person) more during school breaks and the summers.

I consider myself lucky, but I also think people could tell, or I was just so obviously a sissy boy, and needed the help I had no chance of getting at home.