BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Huge Thank You!
Hi all,

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that's been visiting my blog. Today it hit 10,000 visits! Ten thousand!! I only started it in the vain hope a few people would see it, but this many? Just...wow!

And almost all of the traffic has come through this PDQ forum. So thank you to everyone here!!

Terry.
(08-30-2019, 12:45 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: Hi all,

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that's been visiting my blog. Today it hit 10,000 visits! Ten thousand!! I only started it in the vain hope a few people would see it, but this many? Just...wow!

And almost all of the traffic has come through this PDQ forum. So thank you to everyone here!!

Terry.

Love your little pictures and captions!
It's nice to get a response about your work and the time you spend on pictures and captions. Judging by the amount of 0 replies I've had I wonder why I bother.
(09-17-2019, 03:50 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Sadly Andrew that is often the way on this forum.

There are many forum members who spend time composing posts which rarely or never get comments or feedback. 

If you like what you do and have the time to do it then I would suggest keep doing it. I am sure many people appreciate and enjoy reading your work even if they don't take the time to respond publicly or privately.

Yeah, guilty here too. I do enjoy your posts and am amazed at how good they are. I wouldn't even know where to start to be able to create such great seemless images of petticoated boys.

Perhaps when you post your images, you could make a comment of your own to kick off feeback. Ask an open-ended question about the image you created, or share something about the process of creating it, or something that it touched in you. Something that might inspire the type of feedback you are looking for. If I knew what you wanted to know or hear about, it might help me come up with a more interesting comment other than "Great one!".
Thanks for responding. My parents brought me up to be polite, to say "please" when I wanted something, "thank you" when I received it and "you're welcome" if someone had thanked me. I guess that's why I expect the same from other people.

I must share some of the blame in not responding to a post some one has made and that's probably why my posts have gone without some response. A bit like giving gifts at Xmas, something else my parents taught me after I found there was no such thing as Santa Claus, it's not so much the receiving of compliments it's also down to the giving as well. I'll try and rectify that in future.

SGBF wrote

Quote:Perhaps when you post your images, you could make a comment of your own to kick off feeback. Ask an open-ended question about the image you created, or share something about the process of creating it, or something that it touched in you. Something that might inspire the type of feedback you are looking for. If I knew what you wanted to know or hear about, it might help me come up with a more interesting comment other than "Great one!"

I'll bear those points in mind. Sharing the process of creating an image is very much like a magician who never reveals his secrets about a trick or an illusion to the audience. If he/she did then it shatters the illusion. 
Well I for one am also guilty of this Andrew. Your work really is great. I'll make more of an effort to comment on your posts. From experience, they help inspire you to create more, so come on people, let's support good work. Don't stop Andrew, please!
Your blog is excellent too terrygussett. It is so refreshing to see boys dressed as prissy girls. The way to a feminine led society is at hand.
(09-18-2019, 11:28 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: Well I for one am also guilty of this Andrew. Your work really is great. I'll make more of an effort to comment on your posts. From experience, they help inspire you to create more, so come on people, let's support good work. Don't stop Andrew, please!

Thanks Terry, you make me feel guilty for not reciprocating with regard to your own blog, which I've seen. Are the images photoshopped by you? 
(09-19-2019, 06:35 AM)Andrew Jane Wrote: Thanks Terry, you make me feel guilty for not reciprocating with regard to your own blog, which I've seen. Are the images photoshopped by you? 

Hi Andrew, yes they are. Sometimes not much, sometimes quite heavily.
(08-30-2019, 12:45 PM)Terrygussett Wrote: OMG they are adorable!  Thank you!