ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nanny and the Professor
The professor needed to hire a housekeeper, someone to clean and to keep him organized and attend to his other needs. After 20 interviews, the 21st candidate said, “I think you are crying out to have a housekeeper who can command you and treat you like a girl.” He didn’t realize it before, but she was absolutely right. Before the interview was over, the new housekeeper had the young man in a blue and gray plaid skirt and blouse, plus navy blue knee highs and saddle shoes. “Now you go do the dishes and when you come back, we’ll talk.” The man did as he was told and then came back. “That’s a good boy.” She opened up a large plastic container, revealing a stack of diapers and assorted pairs of plastic pants. “Now, if you don’t do as I tell you I’ll be forced to put you in diapers and plastic pants and paddle your little bottom.

The man said nothing. He was in shock. “When I address you, I want an answer, little man!” She grabbed his arm and quickly pulled him over her lap. Lifting the plaid skirt, she repeatedly spanked his butt right through his white nylon panties. “Naughty, naughty, naughty,” she scolded. The young man wailed and cried and shot his load right into his panties. He hired the housekeeper on the spot (he didn’t dare not!) He realized that what he needed all along was not a housekeeper but a nanny, someone to feminize him and discipline him when necessary.
What a naughty boy, soiling his panties like that! I do hope his new housekeeper scolded him and made him pull his panties down before putting him into something more suitable for a boy who can't control himself - nappies and baby knickers.
Heart 
(10-08-2016, 08:14 AM)Ali Wrote: What a naughty boy, soiling his panties like that! I do hope his new housekeeper scolded him and made him pull his panties down before putting him into something more suitable for a boy who can't control himself - nappies and baby knickers.

Ali,

You must have been reading ahead!