Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amateurs in need of assistance
Just a little update, it looks like the little ideas I’ve given her from this forum has at least got her mind working and the results have been amazing.

Last night, while caged, she instructed me to insert a butt plug and then put on a pair of her panties. I had to sleep like that the entire night. During the day I had to take her bikini shopping for our holiday. When we got back home she made me watch her try on the sexy bikinis she had bought.

That made me fill out my cage to its maximum. Eventually I couldn’t contain myself anymore and buried my face in her ass. She didn’t stop but rather pushed back as hard as she could. She eventually pushed me off her at got into a 69 position and made me eat her pussy while she teased my balls, which were still nestled up in her panties, with her mouth making me swell in my cage even more.

After a few minutes she instructed me to stop, pull up the panties properly, fetch a strapon for her and get on all fours. I was spanked over the panties before she took them off, made me remove the butt plug and pegged me harder than ever before. This turned her on even more and she was incredibly wet so after my pegging I had to clean up her wetness with my mouth. Once she was satisfied with that I was told that that I had to bring her to orgasm. Once she received her orgasm, I was slapped on the balls and told to get dressed.

Later, in a more casual setting, we spoke about what had happened. She admitted that she had wanted nothing more than to feel me inside of her but has decided that she will not cave in and let me out early. She also said that she had never seen me like that before and is really starting to enjoy this.

Looks like an exciting 2 weeks ahead.
(09-25-2016, 07:27 PM)Diablo Wrote: Just a little update, it looks like the little ideas I’ve given her from this forum has at least got her mind working and the results have been amazing.

Last night, while caged, she instructed me to insert a butt plug and then put on a pair of her panties. I had to sleep like that the entire night. During the day I had to take her bikini shopping for our holiday. When we got back home she made me watch her try on the sexy bikinis she had bought.

That made me fill out my cage to its maximum. Eventually I couldn’t contain myself anymore and buried my face in her ass. She didn’t stop but rather pushed back as hard as she could. She eventually pushed me off her at got into a 69 position and made me eat her pussy while she teased my balls, which were still nestled up in her panties, with her mouth making me swell in my cage even more.

After a few minutes she instructed me to stop, pull up the panties properly, fetch a strapon for her and get on all fours. I was spanked over the panties before she took them off, made me remove the butt plug and pegged me harder than ever before. This turned her on even more and she was incredibly wet so after my pegging I had to clean up her wetness with my mouth. Once she was satisfied with that I was told that that I had to bring her to orgasm. Once she received her orgasm, I was slapped on the balls and told to get dressed.

Later, in a more casual setting, we spoke about what had happened. She admitted that she had wanted nothing more than to feel me inside of her but has decided that she will not cave in and let me out early. She also said that she had never seen me like that before and is really starting to enjoy this.

Looks like an exciting 2 weeks ahead.

Wow, Diablo, that sounds like  a great time. I hope your GF posts here.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Very nice, it will not be long until this is the only sex your allowed. Tell your GF to get one of the dildo masks and put it on you, then she can receive the relief she wants while still keeping your nice and locked up.
(09-27-2016, 12:32 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Very nice, it will not be long until this is the only sex your allowed. Tell your GF to get one of the dildo masks and put it on you, then she can receive the relief she wants while still keeping your nice and locked up.

We already have one of those and did try it but she preferred me to wear a strapon over my cage and pleasure her like that but this last time she opted for me to use my mouth, fingers and a dildo.
Indeed it was a great night.

Maybe the whole two weeks you could wear her panties instead of your underwear. Or panties underneath your underwear.
(09-28-2016, 03:18 PM)Niko Wrote: Indeed it was a great night.

Maybe the whole two weeks you could wear her panties instead of your underwear. Or panties underneath your underwear.

Great idea Niko, and one she's recently had. Yesterday I was given the task to purchase some panties for the holiday.
I was specifically told to get some panties and one set of underwear that included stockings, panties and garter belts.

I didn't manage to get the garter belt so I'm not sure how I'll be punished for that.
I also have no idea when and how she wants me to wear them. Under my underwear, in place of my underwear, the whole day, just at night to sleep in.

I'll update you'll after the holiday.

Tonight will be a full week since my last orgasm.
I have been in and out of chastity since Thursday last week, including 2.5 days straight, my longest ever.

I was re-caged last night after removing it for a sporting activity. I no longer have any keys and cannot let myself out.
I was told that my chastity has been increased and that I will no only be let out on the last night of the vacation. That would be 15 days after my last orgasm.
(09-23-2016, 09:11 PM)Diablo Wrote: She is looking for tips, advice and ideas on how to tease me throughout the days considering we’ll be in public or around the kids for most of the time.
Things to do in bedroom once the kids are asleep and the cage has to stay on.
Games or challenges she can give me to either earn rewards or punishments.
Some ideas for these rewards or punishments.
Ideas on where to keep the key.
Any other advice for things we may have neglected.
Any other tips to make the holiday fun and memorable.

I thank you in advance for any contributions and we are also perfectly fine with you emailing her directly if you feel there are any ideas that are better with the element of surprise and I shouldn’t be aware of until they happen. If so, PM me for the email address.

One suggestion is for HER to do most of the driving, and perhaps even have you ride in the back seat.  

Another is to put you in an adult diaper while you're in the car, for "just in case."  With your cage on, you probably won't want to be sitting to pee on any of the public toilets along the way, anyhow.  

A third suggestion is for HER to do all the food ordering for you whenever you're eating out.  "He'll have the ___, won't you, Sweetie?" while smiling at you.  And you'll promptly answer politely, "Yes, Ma'am!  Thank you, Ma'am!" 

And I'm sure there will be dozens of opportunities for HER to publicly make other decisions on your behalf.  

Have a good trip!
(09-29-2016, 08:27 PM)mikki Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 09:11 PM)Diablo Wrote: She is looking for tips, advice and ideas on how to tease me throughout the days considering we’ll be in public or around the kids for most of the time.

I thank you in advance for any contributions and we are also perfectly fine with you emailing her directly if you feel there are any ideas that are better with the element of surprise and I shouldn’t be aware of until they happen. If so, PM me for the email address.

One suggestion is for HER to do most of the driving, and perhaps even have you ride in the back seat.  

Another is to put you in an adult diaper while you're in the car, for "just in case."  With your cage on, you probably won't want to be sitting to pee on any of the public toilets along the way, anyhow.  

A third suggestion is for HER to do all the food ordering for you whenever you're eating out.  "He'll have the ___, won't you, Sweetie?" while smiling at you.  And you'll promptly answer politely, "Yes, Ma'am!  Thank you, Ma'am!" 

And I'm sure there will be dozens of opportunities for HER to publicly make other decisions on your behalf.  

Have a good trip!

(08-12-2017, 03:31 PM)Wetsissy I think what she should do before this is all over is too once the kids are not around and your so horny is to make you suck a guy off and let him fuck your ass and before that she should start to make you eat your sissy cum. Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 08:27 PM)mikki Wrote:

Have a good trip!