ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time spent in dresses
Did your sister or step-sisters know you had to wear diapers to bed?

I got put back into nappies and my sister knew all about it, She thought it was hilarious that her older brother had to wear a babyish nappy and plastic pants. And my mother treated it so matter-of-factly that she thought nothing of making me go and sit with my sister, and sometimes her friends, while i was wearing them.
(06-02-2016, 11:45 PM)Ali Wrote: Did your sister or step-sisters know you had to wear diapers to bed?

I got put back into nappies and my sister knew all about it, She thought it was hilarious that her older brother had to wear a babyish nappy and plastic pants. And my mother treated it so matter-of-factly that she thought nothing of making me go and sit with my sister, and sometimes her friends, while i was wearing them.

Yes, they all knew about it. My mom was not one to keep anything hidden or quiet in the family. The extended family knew: grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins all would hear when talking with my mom about how I still wet the bed and she still had to diaper me every night.
I always found nappies so humiliating. Knickers were bad enough, but nappies were so much worse.

Did your sisters tease you?
(06-03-2016, 12:18 AM)Ali Wrote: I always found nappies so humiliating.  Knickers were bad enough, but nappies were so much worse.

Did your sisters tease you?

They teased me quite regularly. Mom had no problem with me getting teased for my diapers, she often saw it as good motivation for me to get dry. When it came to my dressing as a girl though, mom absolutely forbid any teasing or saying anything to people where I might get teased or worse. Looking at it, mom didn't want me in diapers and all that went with it, but she definitely wanted me to dress and live as a girl and reinforced that heavily.
Interesting Richardto thank you for sharing with everyone it sounds like you grew up in a more progressive and understanding family while not perfect with some of the teasing what family is perfect it sounds nice and your mother sounds amazing!
If I found myself wearing a dress when I still lived at home it was because I had done something really bad. Basically our parents offered two forms of punishment. The Trouser revocation’ punishment which generally meant I had to wear a pencil skirt, high heels and makeup every day, and the dress / nappy punishment.

If we did something really bad we would have to wear a Lolita style dress almost invariably over a nappy. We would be made to exaggerate the flounce of the dress and literally skip around the house (and often with a rope in the garden). Our parents had an ingenious way of making sure we had to spend the whole night in sodden nappies. We’d have to drink either six glasses of water of a six pack of fizzy drinks in the hours before going to bed which inevitably meant a soaking wet nappy before you were even in bed.

When I say we, I have a tomboy sister and it was perhaps worse for her. Our parents would often make her hang out with her friends. They’d be wearing hoodies, jeans and trainers and she would have to click along behind in her heels, swishing in her skirt and ‘dolled up’ with full makeup and a hair bun - talk about the odd one out. 

The dresses were the worst punishment but because of how they were initiated, they were almost forgotten in light of what we wore beneath.