BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~~~~curtsy~~~~~
hello  and curtsy ...

my name is Muffy and i am so glad to be here..!    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome, Miss Muffy! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for your introduction and for that special curtsy.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Dear Muffy,

You are so very welcome... what a lovely sissy curtsey...

i hope you have as much enjoyment and fun at PDQ as i have here over the years... there are so many wonderful and lovely people here... some of whom i have enjoyed corresponding with... and the forums always have something worth reading and following... many with delightful illustrations or photos as well... i'm sure you will be adding comments too if you so desire...

Your attached photo is just delightful... what a gorgeous sissy outfit you are wearing... with all your pretty lace and frills... is that a very short baby-doll nightie you are wearing..? Showing off your sweet sissy bust..? Thank you so very much for sharing...

Take care, have fun...
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
Welcome Muffy! Perhaps you've noticed the current thread "I'm a sissy because....", you'll find plenty of fun here.
Welcome here muffy! Looking forward to reading more from you.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Sadly, Muffy was only here the day she signed up.

She hasn't returned since.

I do hope she does.

Miss Kimmi
(08-20-2019, 01:39 AM)muffy Wrote: hello  and curtsy ...

my name is Muffy and i am so glad to be here..!    
Hello Muffy

Welcome to the site.  I hope that you find happiness here.

I love your outfit - so frilly! and the curtsey.

Love 

Lottie
i'm here...giggle !! thank you all for the welcomes...!!

that photo is my little lace sissy teddie with a lace frill underneath ...i don't have a preetie petticoat yet , but i can't wait until i do !.....
(10-30-2019, 10:58 PM)muffy Wrote: i'm here...giggle !!   thank you all for the welcomes...!!

that photo is my little lace sissy teddie with a lace frill underneath ...i don't have a preetie petticoat yet , but i can't wait until i do !.....

welcome we would live to hear more about you

(10-30-2019, 10:58 PM)muffy Wrote: i'm here...giggle !!   thank you all for the welcomes...!!

welcome we would live to hear more about you what else do you enjoy
Hi Muffy,

We are delighted that you have returned and that my reports of your "demise" here at the Forum were greatly exaggerated.

Miss Kimmi