satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Doctors visits
I read a lot about males being allowed to have one pair of male underwear for doctor visits. Does this defeat the purpose of embracing female supremacy. I am thinking of switching to a female doctor and possible going to my appointment in panties and possibly chastity. My wife isn't making me,yet, but should I
(08-14-2019, 02:18 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: I read a lot about males being allowed to have one pair of male underwear for doctor visits. Does this defeat the purpose of embracing female supremacy. I am thinking of switching to a female doctor and possible going to my appointment in panties and possibly chastity. My wife isn't making me,yet, but should I

YES!   Smile Heart Smile Heart
I do have a Female doctor and have had for over 20 years...She has not seen me in panties or chastity, but She has seen my shaved genitals (and bottom) on more than one occasion as She does my annual physicals. Even if I were to show up in panties, I don't think She would remark on them...She's very professional, but friendly as well!
I have two female doctors and I to have never worn panties but she see my shaved body and pits and never made a remark. I suspect she would be find with it, just be getting up the courage
Most doctors have seen everything and are extremely professional.

Now, I just wonder if the nurses gossip around the water cooler. Perhaps they talk about how cute one's panties are.

Kimmi
(08-20-2019, 11:50 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Most doctors have seen everything and are extremely professional.

Now, I just wonder if the nurses gossip around the water cooler.  Perhaps they talk about how cute one's panties are.

Kimmi
A Sissy should always be barefoot naked under medical Care. Every normally active, relatively nubile Sissy needs to be seen in toto.  

His/Her Titties, Teats, fanny (exterior, deep within), and genitals deserve frequent professional inspections.

Mainly from female Doctors and Nurses.
(09-19-2019, 04:54 PM)Robin77 Wrote: A Sissy should always be barefoot naked under medical Care. Every normally active, relatively nubile Sissy needs to be seen in toto.  

His/Her Titties, Teats, fanny (exterior, deep within), and genitals deserve frequent professional inspections.

Welcome to the PDQ Forum, Robin!

I see this is your first day.  Glad to have you here.

It's wonderful to see you posting already.

What have your own medical visits been like?

Kimmi
(09-19-2019, 05:58 PM)Kimmi Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 04:54 PM)Robin77 Wrote: A Sissy should always be barefoot naked under medical Care. Every normally active, relatively nubile Sissy needs to be seen in toto.  

Kimmi
  Lengthy, painful, thorough, complicated. I'm a Female Led Society Sissy.
(09-19-2019, 06:13 PM)Robin77 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:58 PM)Kimmi Wrote:

Kimmi
  Lengthy, painful, thorough, complicated. I'm a Female Led Society Sissy.

Well put sissy!!  I must agree...…….
I make kaydee wear ladies panties and a nice tight bra.  The bra marks are very obvious I am sure...
That and the sissy tan lines and teardrop pubic hair might pretty much give him away?
Welcome Robin, We luv to hear others' experiences and you are sure to find lots of interest here.