BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminization by means of boyfriend experience
(08-09-2020, 08:45 PM)Llanes Wrote: My partner at the time came up with the “boyfriend experience” idea after one of our gay friends told her that he was curious what sex with a woman was like. My partner offered to give him that experience but told him that I should also play the role of the girlfriend.

The friend didn’t know about how my partner was feminizing me and when he heard the idea he was enthusiastic. I was hesitant to go through with it but my partner convinced me and that made her very happy.
That sounds like it should have been interesting. Were you right to be hesitant or did you get as much from the experience as your partner did?
(08-09-2020, 09:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 08:45 PM)Llanes Wrote: My partner at the time came up with the “boyfriend experience” idea after one of our gay friends told her that he was curious what sex with a woman was like. My partner offered to give him that experience but told him that I should also play the role of the girlfriend.

The friend didn’t know about how my partner was feminizing me and when he heard the idea he was enthusiastic. I was hesitant to go through with it but my partner convinced me and that made her very happy.
That sounds like it should have been interesting. Were you right to be hesitant or did you get as much from the experience as your partner did?
It was interesting. I got a lot out of the experience especially because my partner and my friend helped instruct me on what I needed to do to please him. 
Also I was captivated by watching my friend experience a woman for the first time. Ultimately though he said he preferred men.
(08-09-2020, 10:24 PM)Llanes Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 09:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

It was interesting. I got a lot out of the experience especially because my partner and my friend helped instruct me on what I needed to do to please him. 
Also I was captivated by watching my friend experience a woman for the first time. Ultimately though he said he preferred men.
Each to their own. I find it interesting that he has included he prefers men on the strength of not being quite so keen on another male playing the role of a female, rather than because he has actually experienced a genuine female (have I read you right there?)

Still, it sounds as though everyone took something away from the event.