ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some news from Ireland
(08-11-2019, 10:20 PM)Andrew Jane Wrote: This guy is such a bigot.

Did you listen to the radio podcast ?

(08-12-2019, 06:55 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 10:20 PM)Andrew Jane Wrote: This guy is such a bigot.

He just needs a strong Woman to take him in hand. It’s what he secretly wants (and fears). That’s why he is here.

Who is here > Are you referring to me ?
Karen, I believe the bigot comment refers to the Presenter in the broadcast.

Kimmi
Yes he is and most of the press and well, The Irony is some schools in Ireland wear the kilt no issue but call it a skirt and all hell breaks loose
Bonzodoug

I was most certainly not referring to you, that guy in the broadcast came across as a 100% bigot. 
Karen, I trust your comment will clarify things for the other posters. It wasn't clear who the Bigot comment was directed towards.
Quote:
Andrew Jane Wrote: Wrote:This guy is such a bigot.

Did you listen to the radio podcast ?

Yes Karen I did listen to the podcast
Thats Cool

Karen
Ha ha this is one of the hate mongers over the skirts for boys

https://www.thejournal.ie/dublin-council...sGrFMnL_8g
Good news indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Hopefully this is only the first step. Round collar blouses and crossties , followed by tights, should come next.

There is no reason why a feminist group couldn't establish a school that treated all students, regardless of birth gender, as girls. This could be the effective end of toxic masculinity and bullying, a harmonious environment that supports learning, good communication, and togetherness.

(08-05-2019, 01:34 PM)karenwalsh Wrote: Greystones primary school to allow boys to wear skirts in new gender-neutral measures put forward by students

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/gerystone...s-16457238

A lot of radio interviews about this, some very angry people