ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissies forced to wear their hair short
(08-13-2019, 02:32 PM)Richardto Wrote: It comes down to what is trying to be accomplished and the desires of the one instigating the dressing. From a punishment perspective, putting what is obviously a boy into a dress will humiliate him the first time he is taken out in public and noticed. The problem now becomes that everyone knows that it is a boy under there and the impetus to reform one's ways diminishes. After all, there is little more that can be done to the boy (maybe panties or diapers, but the impact of those is lessened) and so if he were to act out in a boyish fashion, everyone would see it as expected. However, give the boy the option to look the part of a girl with the explanation that nobody will know he's a boy underneath, and he will act feminine and quiet to avoid attracting the eyes of others. This keeps the boy from acting out twice as much. First, he doesn't want humiliated by being seen as a boy in girly clothing, and second, he doesn't want anyone to see him acting so feminine.

I think you make a very good point there. The obvious boy will have a short, sharp lesson but the "girl" will be in constant fear of being exposed and that situation is repeatable.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
My late wife never allowed me to wear a wig.I was dressed  in feminine slacks and blouses, along with mary janes  and matching purse but always with my very  very short  buzz cut .It was obvious i was a sissy male for all to see.My wife  always said that this kept me obedient and submissive.
Check out Castre's latest artwork at PDQ.

https://www.petticoated.com/1019/thehapp...esclub.jpg
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
While I was in college, my hair was a bit long but androgynous. My girlfriend would dress me up in private. One fateful day, she convinced me to let her restyle it into a shorter style. I ended up with a tapered wedge pixie cut with permed curls on top and fringed curls around my ears. It was unmistakingly feminine looking. Everyone looked at me as her sissy from then on.
It sounds like you had fun dressing up with your girlfriend. How did being seen as a sissy affect you at the time? 

I know while at school I was heavily motivated by street cred and it was only the fact that ‚Äėfull time petticoating‚Äô was pushed onto me at 18 that led me to embrace my femininity (but also involved me disassociating myself from the male friendship group with which I had previously been associated).
(10-17-2020, 04:11 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like you had fun dressing up with your girlfriend. How did being seen as a sissy affect you at the time? 

I know while at school I was heavily motivated by street cred and it was only the fact that ‚Äėfull time petticoating‚Äô was pushed onto me at 18 that led me to embrace my femininity (but also involved me disassociating myself from the male friendship group with which I had previously been associated).

I became more introverted. I was taking college classes and knew many were commenting behind my back. Some of the more assertive girls would compliment me on my hair, but I knew it was their way of teasing me. Occasionally, I would complain to my g/f. She would just say, well you know they're right, now go put on your dress.
Please accept my sympathies. It’s a stage that all feminine inclined males go through, but it’s not an easy one.  Heart 

I was late in uncovering this in myself and in my case led to me becoming a full time female.
(10-17-2020, 09:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Please accept my sympathies. It’s a stage that all feminine inclined males go through, but it’s not an easy one.  Heart 

I was late in uncovering this in myself and in my case led to me becoming a full time female.

Thank you, but no sympathies needed. A part of me expected to hear these words and to some degree it excited me. More so now than then. I think she sensed the effect her words had on me. It was part of her power over me. Girls always seem to know which buttons to push, lol.