BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissies forced to wear their hair short
Check out Castre's latest artwork at PDQ.

https://www.petticoated.com/1019/thehapp...esclub.jpg
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
While I was in college, my hair was a bit long but androgynous. My girlfriend would dress me up in private. One fateful day, she convinced me to let her restyle it into a shorter style. I ended up with a tapered wedge pixie cut with permed curls on top and fringed curls around my ears. It was unmistakingly feminine looking. Everyone looked at me as her sissy from then on.
It sounds like you had fun dressing up with your girlfriend. How did being seen as a sissy affect you at the time? 

I know while at school I was heavily motivated by street cred and it was only the fact that ‘full time petticoating’ was pushed onto me at 18 that led me to embrace my femininity (but also involved me disassociating myself from the male friendship group with which I had previously been associated).
(10-17-2020, 04:11 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like you had fun dressing up with your girlfriend. How did being seen as a sissy affect you at the time? 

I know while at school I was heavily motivated by street cred and it was only the fact that ‘full time petticoating’ was pushed onto me at 18 that led me to embrace my femininity (but also involved me disassociating myself from the male friendship group with which I had previously been associated).

I became more introverted. I was taking college classes and knew many were commenting behind my back. Some of the more assertive girls would compliment me on my hair, but I knew it was their way of teasing me. Occasionally, I would complain to my g/f. She would just say, well you know they're right, now go put on your dress.
Please accept my sympathies. It’s a stage that all feminine inclined males go through, but it’s not an easy one.  Heart 

I was late in uncovering this in myself and in my case led to me becoming a full time female.
(10-17-2020, 09:54 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Please accept my sympathies. It’s a stage that all feminine inclined males go through, but it’s not an easy one.  Heart 

I was late in uncovering this in myself and in my case led to me becoming a full time female.

Thank you, but no sympathies needed. A part of me expected to hear these words and to some degree it excited me. More so now than then. I think she sensed the effect her words had on me. It was part of her power over me. Girls always seem to know which buttons to push, lol.
There's no mistaking David for being anything but a boy.

Great images, Tiffany. Paradoxically, once petticoated the rest of the way, most males would probably rather have longer hair as it makes it easier to disguise one’s identity. 

Seeing an individual as depicted would seem to make it far more likely that they are under punishment petticoating rather than general petticoating as the longer term nature of the latter would allow for hair to be allowed to grow longer.
Candygurl, if you look at the first picture of David with his mom, he's far from being punished and is engaged in an animated conversation with his mom. They're probably talking about fashions and dresses and things like that David would like her to buy for him. 

In the second he looks to be somewhat anxious as if he's looking for approval from the girls on his cardigan. I'm sure the smile on Maise's face should reasure him that he has nothing to worry about.

I hope to do some more work on David soon.
Okay, that makes sense. Possibly more voluntary than forced in his case, then.  Big Grin Very lucky to be in the position of enjoying it and having a family that will engage him in it.