ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentally humiliated
What a wonderful shopping trip! I always wanted to go shopping for panties and get to select the ones I liked with an understanding female.

It's so nice that Tina was along. What panties did she select?

Boys would never want to shop for underwear. But buying panties always seemed so special for girls. I was always so envious, both of the shopping experience and their getting to wear such pretty panties.
When out shopping with mummy , she without thinking holds up the pairs of panties against you to check the size . There is no mistaking that they are bought for you and the sales girl and other shoppers are well aware of it .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-28-2020, 05:22 PM)Bill Wrote: When out shopping with mummy , she without thinking holds up the pairs of panties against you to check the size . There is no mistaking that they are bought for you and the sales girl and  other shoppers are well aware of it .
Gosh, I’m sure that would be an embarrassing experience irrespective of gender. Was that a Victoria’s Secret type affair or just an old method of packaging? Standard department stores seem to package them together these days so that option would not be there.
just a local dept. Store . knickers and bras are out on hangers as are suspender belts and other related things .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel