BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentally humiliated
Some years ago I visited my local branch of a ladieswear chain to buy some lingerie (for myself, obviously!) I bought knickers, suspenders, stockings, a petticoat and a bra.

Unfortunately, when I got home I found that my new bra had been left in the shop! The next day I visited the shop again, and was delighted to see the pretty sales assistant who had served me the day before.

She recognized me as soon as I entered the shop, and exclaimed loudly "Oh, you left your bra behind!" The female customers turned to look at me and seeing I was a male, smirked.

I became very flustered and the sales assistant, a nice girl who I'm sure didn't intend to embarrass me, rapidly added "Well, not your bra, obviously" in an attempt to bail me out.

I still remember this incident fondly and sometimes replay the scene and the delicious feelings of shame and humiliation I felt at having my transvestitism accidentally exposed.

I only wish the sales assistant had told everybody about the rest of my lingerie purchase, so they  all knew exactly what a big pansy I am!
I remember when I first started purchasing lingerie for myself (had to figure out a way to stop "borrowing") and a cashier saying that she "hoped that these were not for me" to the panties that I was buying. I so wanted to respond *something* to her, if nothing more than to find out just why she would make such a comment. Many responses filled my mind after the incident, but at the time I just tried my best to get out without anything bringing any more attention to me than absolutely necessary. Not easy for a young boy who can only shop within walking distance from home.
When I first started buying lingerie and other women's' clothes I was always deeply embarrassed, and worried that the sales assistant would know the items were for me.

Then one day I was buying a pair of French knickers and a camisole top, and the assistant said "Size 12. Is that your size?" Without thinking I said "Yes, yes it is."

And then she looked up at me, flustered and, I think, embarrassed at effectively asking if the frillies were for me. She smiled, and I smiled back.

Since then I've never really worried about whether the sales girl thinks things are for me or not.
One of my most potent fantasies involves buying lingerie for myself, and the female shop assistant knowing the items were for me. She'd draw the sale out, suggesting items for me to consider, making recommendations and displaying the frillies for me to look at and admire. All with a secret little smile on her face, getting real enjoyment from helping the sissy get feminized.
(07-28-2019, 04:02 AM)PantyPrincess Wrote: Some years ago I visited my local branch of a ladieswear chain to buy some lingerie (for myself, obviously!) I bought knickers, suspenders, stockings, a petticoat and a bra.

Unfortunately, when I got home I found that my new bra had been left in the shop! The next day I visited the shop again, and was delighted to see the pretty sales assistant who had served me the day before.

She recognized me as soon as I entered the shop, and exclaimed loudly "Oh, you left your bra behind!" The female customers turned to look at me and seeing I was a male, smirked.

I became very flustered and the sales assistant, a nice girl who I'm sure didn't intend to embarrass me, rapidly added "Well, not your bra, obviously" in an attempt to bail me out.

I still remember this incident fondly and sometimes replay the scene and the delicious feelings of shame and humiliation I felt at having my transvestitism accidentally exposed.

I only wish the sales assistant had told everybody about the rest of my lingerie purchase, so they  all knew exactly what a big pansy I am!

Ohpantyprincess how sweet. I so remember my first shopping experiences for pretty lingerie, and my nervousness in asking for pretty panties likethe ones in the shop window. I must have worn a groove in the pavement plucking up the courage to venture into the lingerie shop.waiting for it to empty and trying to chose the right moment
My sister used to work in a lingerie department and told me that they could usually tell which guys were buying for themselves and upon reflection I reckon that I've given myself away plenty of times especially when I'm just buying plenty of panties and nothing else, lol
Will never forget going into a lingerie shop in market Harborough and asking to buy some French knickers.i chose a pretty satin pair in peach with a pretty satin bow at the waist and lacy edgings. I thought I had got away with purchasing them nicely, when the middle aged assistant held them up before wrapping them, and said .You will love these they are ideal to wear under trousers.there is no visible panty line. She saw me blush and gave me that knowing smile that only women seem to give.she raised her eyebrows questioningly,as though waiting for a reply, but I was too embarrassed to answer. Still a delightful memory for me and I so wish I had the nerve to go back again for more
susan xx
As a young boy, my first panty shopping experience was with a woman, and it went fine because she understood what size I was. A shopping trip when I was 10 though was with a man, who didn't understand children's sizes. We were standing by a table of girls panties at a store in Eastview Mall (1990). He had to ask the sales clerk if girl's sizes were the same as boy's sizes, so when we cashed out, I'm certain she knew the panties, dress and petticoat were for me. I was slightly embarrassed, but was really happy for my new outfit, so not such a big deal I guess Smile
(08-03-2019, 05:31 PM)PantyPrincess Wrote: One of my most potent fantasies involves buying lingerie for myself, and the female shop assistant knowing the items were for me. She'd draw the sale out, suggesting items for me to consider, making recommendations and displaying the frillies for me to look at and admire. All with a secret little smile on her face, getting real enjoyment from helping the sissy get feminized.

That is an intense fantasy.  Perhaps the shop assistant will further extend the experience by calling over a colleague for consultation about one of the selections.  The colleague comments, "Oh, how adorable!" and suggests that the item be held in front of you to ensure proper sizing.

(10-06-2019, 12:11 PM)Tommy1k2 Wrote: As a young boy, my first panty shopping experience was with a woman, and it went fine because she understood what size I was. A shopping trip when I was 10 though was with a man, who didn't understand children's sizes. We were standing by a table of girls panties at a store in Eastview Mall (1990). He had to ask the sales clerk if girl's sizes were the same as boy's sizes, so when we cashed out, I'm certain she knew the panties, dress and petticoat were for me. I was slightly embarrassed, but was really happy for my new outfit, so not such a big deal I guess Smile

We'd love to hear more about your first experience shopping for panties with the woman.  Were there any other items purchased?  Did you select the panties to buy or did you?

I would have been so embarrassed, but deep down, thrilled!
Hiya Miss Kimmi,

My first shopping trip wasn't my first time out in a dress, but it was still a lot of fun: I was 8, and Mrs. K allowed Tina and I to dress up for the trip, which was pretty cool of her since the things we wore were very nice, and it would've been so easy for me to spill something on it or otherwise damage it. Tina wore the lavender dress, and I got to wear the pink and white one. We both wore petticoats, and of course I had changed into panties right after arriving. 

We went to Ames department store, which was basically a K-Mart. What sticks out the most was walking PAST the boys section Smile Mrs. K didn't make a big deal of it, just matter-of-fact ignored the entire section on the way to the girls department. I understood ahead of time that we were there to purchase panties - the whole point of bringing me along was so I could pick them out - Mrs. K had been doing that for at least a year because of the situation. Being a basic store, the frilly panties were in plastic packages just as the everyday panties were, so we had to go off the packaging depictions. The packages were all hanging in a vertical display against the wall, and Mrs. K kept asking me "how about these?" and "do you like those?" I ended up choosing a 3 pack of pink and white frilly panties, and a pack of light blue princess panties. Tina chose the same frillies as me, but I don't remember which others she picked. Mrs. K got some other household items, and we cashed out without any comment or strange looks from anyone. 

When we got home, we had a fashion show for our new items Smile Looking back, I admit how much fun it was! Mrs. K was so nonchalant about me, and what I liked to wear. I can only hope the boys today who are like me are lucky enough to have someone like Mrs. K to help them dress like a girl Smile