ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words that strike dread...!
"Room Service?  Can you please send a bucket of ice to room XXX?"
My stepfather used to have to make calls to various branches of the company he worked for.   Sometimes he would have me travel with him, in my female finery, of course.  These, mostly, were just overnight trips.  We would stay in hotels.

After we would check in, he would invariably make me remove my dress and place it on a hanger, which he would prominently hang in our room.   That's when the dreaded phone call was  made.

The porter or bell man would bring the ice but instead of transacting the business at the door, my stepfather would invite the guy into our room while he made a show of searching for his cash for the tip while I got to stand there with my longish hair, skinny hairless body and in my slip.  Every time the porter paid scant attention to my stepfather, but just keep leering at me.  Even once when we got a female porter, she seemed more interested in the preteen girl in her slip than scoring a tip.   "Take your time, sir."
What was up with your stepdad? What motivated him to humiliate you in this way? Who feminized you in the first place? The whole scenario seems very abusive.

And welcome to the forum, Lexie.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
My mother feminized me, starting when I was about 8. She wanted a daughter but when she realized I was all she was going to get ......

My stepfather is an amateur psychologist and often conducts experiments of which I was one. He was testing whether any adult would say anything negative about a female child in a precarious position. None ever did. He still talks about that.
"I must have told you a hundred times now - if you don't put your underpants in the washing basket then you won't have any clean ones to wear. So now you need to go and ask your little sister if you may borrow a pair of her panties to wear."
I had been at my 'special school' for three days. Three days in a little pleated skirt, white blouse, white knee length socks, school tie and, of course regulation schoolgirl knickers.

Miss Jones had been fair but firm with me. When I did well I was praised. But when I did poorly I was bent over her desk for a spanking.

After achieving just five out of ten for my maths test I found myself bent over her desk once more. She lifted my skirt to expose my knickers.

"I don't think you're learning quickly enough from the spankings I've been giving you, boy" she said. "I think you need a caning."

With that she grabbed the waistband of my knickers and pulled them down round my knees.

As she did so I heard someone else enter the room. "There you go, Mr Jones. He's ready for you to cane his bottom."

I had no idea Miss Jones' husband was even around. I blushed with shame at another male seeing me dressed as a little sissy schoolgirl. And then I gripped the desk in fear at the caning he was about to administer.

I heard him swish his cane through the air several times, as if to warm up, before he brought the first stroke down on my bare bottom.
"Wait till your father gets home!"

These were my dreaded words. Sadly, my Mom wasn't the strong role model I really needed. When I acted out doing those things that little boys do, my male-dominant view of the world was reinforced with the hours I spent waiting for the alpha-man to discipline me. As a result it took many years of general unhappiness before I found that what I really needed was to accept the sissy inside who is strong enough to admit when she's wrong, strong enough to submit to her necessary discipline.
Definitely my Aunt saying, "And after morning church, A nice visit to the beach as it is a lovely hot Summer's day my boy!" Saying this at the breakfast table where I sit shivering next to my Niece. It is 1959 and I am seven years old, and having yet another Summer visit to my strict and very religious widowed Aunt and her teenaged daughter. Feeling the girl's usual wandering fingers under my petticoats beneath the breakfast table. Already dressed in a highly elaborate Sunday best, better suited to a young Edwardian boy. This worn over a suspender waist with white silk stockings, and a thin towel nappy and very tightly elasticated heavy rubber pants. The tight rubber rings over my genitals keeping them thrust well forward under my nappy and rubbers. Also my penis kept painfully erect, especially after my frequent wettings. Cream satin frill and lace trimmed knee bloomers held tightly up under my armpits by the wide elastics of the suspender waist. The huge frills and layers of lace reaching almost to my ankles. A similar gleaming cream satin blouse, also very heavily trimmed with layers of frills and lace.  Two short and stiff petticoats worn under an even shorter  kilt skirt. A frilly bonnet and button boots completing my outfit. Heavily dosed with the usual diuretic before departure to church. Kept fully aware at all times that I am showing off plenty of my bloomers frills and lace below the hem of the kilt skirt as I am walked. Soon feeling the inevitable heavy wetting of my nappy and rubbers. This duly noted by Aunt and her giggling and delighted daughter. Feeling totally sissyfied, babyfied and strangely excited.

After morning church to be stripped naked in the bathroom for a hard cold scrubbing from Aunt and her daughter, now both wearing gleaming red rubber aprons and elbow length heavy rubber gloves. Held securely, dripping wet, and naked over my Niece's rubber covered knees for twelve strokes of the cane from Aunt for my week's 'ungodliness' and for daring to wet my nappy in church. A brisk and stinging, scalding hot enema before being strapped for an hour onto the toilet chair. A stinging pepper cream briskly applied to my caned buttocks and genitals. Then soon back into a thin towel nappy and the dreaded 'beach rubbers' Heavy hospital rubber, bibbed dungarees. Strapped firmly up over me and with the tightest of elastic in the upper thighs. A wide brimmed sun hat place on my head and the uncomfortable old fashioned black leather baby harness and leather reins strapped onto me. My Niece keeping me under a very tight rein as I am proudly marched out of the house into the full heat of the Summer's day. Soon feeling the very full discipline of being 'rubbered' on a hot Summer's day.
J.
(06-19-2017, 01:18 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote: Definitely my Aunt saying, "And after morning church, A nice visit to the beach as it is a lovely hot Summer's day my boy!" Saying this at the breakfast table where I sit shivering next to my Niece. It is 1959 and I am seven years old, and having yet another Summer visit to my strict and very religious widowed Aunt and her teenaged daughter. Feeling the girl's usual wandering fingers under my petticoats beneath the breakfast table. Already dressed in a highly elaborate Sunday best, better suited to a young Edwardian boy. This worn over a suspender waist with white silk stockings, and a thin towel nappy and very tightly elasticated heavy rubber pants. The tight rubber rings over my genitals keeping them thrust well forward under my nappy and rubbers. Also my penis kept painfully erect, especially after my frequent wettings. Cream satin frill and lace trimmed knee bloomers held tightly up under my armpits by the wide elastics of the suspender waist. The huge frills and layers of lace reaching almost to my ankles. A similar gleaming cream satin blouse, also very heavily trimmed with layers of frills and lace.  Two short and stiff petticoats worn under an even shorter  kilt skirt. A frilly bonnet and button boots completing my outfit. Heavily dosed with the usual diuretic before departure to church. Kept fully aware at all times that I am showing off plenty of my bloomers frills and lace below the hem of the kilt skirt as I am walked. Soon feeling the inevitable heavy wetting of my nappy and rubbers. This duly noted by Aunt and her giggling and delighted daughter. Feeling totally sissyfied, babyfied and strangely excited.

After morning church to be stripped naked in the bathroom for a hard cold scrubbing from Aunt and her daughter, now both wearing gleaming red rubber aprons and elbow length heavy rubber gloves. Held securely, dripping wet, and naked over my Niece's rubber covered knees for twelve strokes of the cane from Aunt for my week's 'ungodliness' and for daring to wet my nappy in church. A brisk and stinging, scalding hot enema before being strapped for an hour onto the toilet chair. A stinging pepper cream briskly applied to my caned buttocks and genitals. Then soon back into a thin towel nappy and the dreaded 'beach rubbers' Heavy hospital rubber, bibbed dungarees. Strapped firmly up over me and with the tightest of elastic in the upper thighs. A wide brimmed sun hat place on my head and the uncomfortable old fashioned black leather baby harness and leather reins strapped onto me. My Niece keeping me under a very tight rein as I am proudly marched out of the house into the full heat of the Summer's day. Soon feeling the very full discipline of being 'rubbered' on a hot Summer's day.
J.
"Pull your panties down and bend over the chair!  "  Usually preceeded a belt whipping.
‚ÄúThank you for offering to get him ready for bed, Jane. He can be a bit fussy when it comes to having his nappy put on, which I suppose is normal for a boy of his age, but if he gives you any trouble just pop him across your lap and give his bottom a spanking.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄėI‚Äôm very disappointed.'