BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words that strike dread...!
My heart always used to sink when I heard my mother say "Go upstairs and take off your trousers and underpants. You'll not be needing them for the rest of the day."

What were your most dreaded words?
(06-02-2016, 06:26 PM)Ali Wrote: My heart always used to sink when I heard my mother say "Go upstairs and take off your trousers and underpants. You'll not be needing them for the rest of the day."

What were your most dreaded words?

My Nanny shouting "therapy time boy!", before marching me up to the spare bedroom for my 'treatment'. This was because I had Polio years earlier and needed to have my spine straightened.
Interesting did you every rebel or did you know better than not comply with your mothers request? How long did this go on for?
Words that strike dread..."Get the cane and set out the bench"!  I know stripes and cuts and all the pain that accompany them are but minutes away!
For me, it was 'Go to your room and get yourself ready' That would mean to get my girls clothes out, take my boy clothes off, and wait for mom or my sister to come in and supervise my getting dressed in my girl's things.
For me it was and is "go prepare yourself" That meant going to get the belt and paddle when I was younger then moving the bench to the center of the room. dropping my panty and kneeling on the bench bent over. Than waiting till Mother and My sisters entered. I think waiting was the worse part.
Cheryl, I do think waiting is the worst part. I am always thinking and hoping that maybe she will change her mind, but she never does. Sometimes I have had to stand waiting for her up to an hour. And when they do come in, if I am to be spanked it is as bad as ever, then have to get dressed in my girly clothes. And then I would have to stand in the corner until I stop crying.
I never knew how long I would have to wait. My sisters would walk back and forth sit down get up and as I couldn't see them I had no idea what was going on. just that in itself was painful. Than finally I'd hear them sit down and one would say Mother would be right in.
For me it is when my wife shakes open my soft plastic dental bib and says "it's time for your daily feed" that make me cringe.  Even after all these years, I cannot abide the taste of my own cum.
Always in strict uniform
(06-04-2016, 11:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Interesting did you every rebel or did you know better than not comply with your mothers request? How long did this go on for?
I rebelled a few times, especially when she first started punishing me in this way, but it only made things worse. Either I'd get a more severe spanking, or an even sissier outfit (when she first started dressing me as a girl it was in my little sister's clothes. That left plenty of scope for her to select either something just a bit too young for me, or something way too young for me, like frilly panties and a rah-rah skirt). 

I was punished like this until I left home when I was sixteen, although by the end I'd started to enjoy dressing and being a sissy.

"I can't wait to see what Aunty Jane and Verity and Susannah think when they come over later and see you dressed in a nice thick nappy, your little baby dress and those pretty matching baby knickers!"