BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future All Female Military?
There's something very appealing about there being a load of strong women, dressed in their military uniforms, all in trousers, being served by sissies like me, dressed in my little maid's dress, with fishnet stockings and high heels, and my dress so short that the ladies can easily flip it up to reveal my frilly white knickers.
Yes I agree but imagine morning drill, being drilled by them! having to report naked but for issued black plimsolls for inspection, the ladies making these inspections as humiliating as they could making the inspections into medical examinations, having to kneel while they cut your hair into the standard short basin cut,
(08-04-2019, 08:45 AM)Henpecked Wrote: Yes I agree but imagine morning drill, being drilled by them! having to report naked but for issued black plimsolls for inspection, the ladies making these inspections as humiliating as they could making the inspections into medical examinations, having to kneel while they cut your hair into the standard short basin cut,

We would also be permanently on kitchen and launbdry punishment detail!