ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bed-Wetter In Rubber Panties
Sad
    Did anyone ever have this happen while growing up still a bed-wetter? A pesky little sister waking up her big brother in the morning.
I wasn't a bed-wetter, but I was put back into nappies and baby pants as a punishment throughout my childhood.

My little sister didn't have to wait to catch me in bed asleep to see me in my nappies and baby things - I had to wear them for up to a week at a time.
Yes, hearing her yell to our mom that I was wet again was so humiliating.
(07-22-2019, 05:02 PM)Ali Wrote: I wasn't a bed-wetter, but I was put back into nappies and baby pants as a punishment throughout my childhood.

My little sister didn't have to wait to catch me in bed asleep to see me in my nappies and baby things - I had to wear them for up to a week at a time.

I also had a much younger sister, who was very much delighted to have an older but much junior "baby" brother still openly diapered around the house.  It was particularly galling for her to have a bit of authority over me, and Mommy encouraged her to tattle on me. 
Yes I have had my younger female cousin check me during a nap and take great pleasure in announcing to everyone that I had wet the bed. It never took long before I was over my mothers knee for a hard spanking then a trip to my changing matt. All under my cousins gleeful gaze.
(07-25-2019, 05:15 PM)Seth Wrote: Yes I have had my younger female cousin check me during a nap and take great pleasure in announcing to everyone that I had wet the bed. It never took long before I was over my mothers knee for a hard spanking then a trip to my changing matt. All under my cousins gleeful gaze.

I was a bed-wetter until I finished high school.  My problem was never revealed to anyone by my older sister although she used our family secret to her advantage.  Fast forward to the present and a few times each year she shares in my petticoating with my wife.
(07-30-2019, 10:38 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 05:15 PM)Seth Wrote: Yes I have had my younger female cousin check me during a nap and take great pleasure in announcing to everyone that I had wet the bed. It never took long before I was over my mothers knee for a hard spanking then a trip to my changing matt. All under my cousins gleeful gaze.

I was a bed-wetter until I finished high school.  My problem was never revealed to anyone by my older sister although she used our family secret to her advantage.  Fast forward to the present and a few times each year she shares in my petticoating with my wife.

Hello SheWearsThePants,

It is humiliating isn't it. As a fellow bed wetter were you subject to any night time protection? Did you mother or any other family members get you any nappies or rubber sheets?

Also were you on the receiving end of any disciplinary actions in the morning after a wetting?
I am one who has been a lifelong bedwetter as well, only having occasional dry spells that never seemed to last long. What I found interesting was how it was treated by my parents (mother and stepfather) compared to my 'girl time'. When it came to me dressing as a girl, my parents were very protective of it, threatening my sister and stepsisters with their wrath if they ever heard of it being used to embarrass or humiliate me, or as leverage against me in any way. As for my bedwetting and needed diapers for it, it almost felt like my parents encouraged them to be mean to me about it, the attitude was "if you would stop wetting the bed it wouldn't be an issue."

It seemed like my parents were more than happy to have me dressed as a girl but absolutely didn't want me in diapers.
Wetting the bed was very humiliating for me. The night after an accident my mother would put a large rubber pad under my sheet and diaper me.

Often I would be made to wear plastic pants to school in case I had an accident there.  My mother said it was to protect our secret but I knew it was a punishment.  

My older sister eventually realized that she could control me by merely threatening to expose our family secret.  Today she often exhibits that control by assisting my wife in humiliating me through petty-coating.