BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apron picture of the roundtoit
(06-14-2020, 09:30 PM)Bill Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 03:23 AM)sgbf Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 12:47 PM)chastemaid Wrote: I always wear an apron when in uniform, this is my table serving apron

Very pretty white apron that works well on the black maid's dress. Thanks for sharing!

Bobbie

July 22

[Image: Apron-02.jpg]

A wispy light pink apron with a flower sprig on the pocket and delicate lace accents.

I bought the flowered dress to be able to wear with a petticoat, but I believe I am not wearing one this time. I bought the Mary Jane shoes at the same time my wife bought the same pair in her size. A sensible shoe with a slight heel, good for an early morning with many tasks to take care of or when doing the ironing, which seems to take forever sometimes. Again, the tan pantyhose which I thought were from Russia but now might have been from Italy, that wear so well and slide so nicely under a skirt. They are from IntimoAmore, whose website no longer appears to be working.

My wife always ties my apron on me and I am not permitted to take it off, only she can do that. I hope that one day soon that she will be a bit more demanding and find something else for me to do as her maid and deny me when I ask her she will take it off me. It is exciting when I get to feel submissive to her decisions and desires for me to server her. 
(Update: Interestingly enough, when I wrote this a day ago, this very thing happened to me. When I asked my wife if she would remove my apron, she denied my request and sent me off to do a couple of more things that she wanted me to do. I shared with her what I had written and said we must be even more in sync than I had thought!)
I still think you should have a little lace hanky in your apron pocket .
My aunt always used to wear aprons like this while changing my nappy . She would always have hankies ready in her apron pocket as well as a dummy ready for me in it .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(12-31-2020, 02:20 AM)Bill Wrote: My aunt always used to wear aprons like this while changing my nappy . She would always have hankies ready in her apron pocket as well as a dummy ready for me in it .

Some of my aprons have pockets, some not and lately, I am seeing the benefit of having them. I am wearing lip gloss and red lipstick a bit more often these days and it is a handy place to put them.
Bobbie-Sue
December 31

[Image: Apron-28.jpg]

I received a new apron for my Christmas gift again this year! It came with the new maid's dress that we bought a few months ago. See this post (https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread...3#pid30013) to read about the wonderfully positive experience I had ordering this uniform. 

I used WhatsApp yesterday to let Ina know that we had saved the uniform as a Christmas gift and that now it is getting good use. She was pleased to hear from me and said that she was deeply happy for my message. She wished me a "sparkling New Year full of beautiful sensations"! 

Again, I highly recommend the service that Ina provided. If you do shop at https://dinetra.com/product-category/hotel/donna-hotel/, be sure to ask if she would include a free pair of tights with your order. She wrote to me "Hereby to confirm that collant can be considered gift if customers will place an minimum order of euro 100,00.". Here are the tights that she sent (I am wearing them in the photo above).
[Image: Calzedonia-tights.jpg]
These pantihose feel wonderful and have lasted without a run for quite a few wearings.

Again, if any of you do end up ordering from Ina, please do say hi from me.
Bobbie-Sue
I’m very glad to see more aprons here and thanks for the suggestions, I as well as others here I am sure, will definitely have a look into them.

Oh and happy new year too
It would seem you own quite the collection, sgbf. Always useful to have a cycle for when some are in the wash and with such varied patterns must keep things interesting.
(12-31-2020, 11:46 PM)afp Wrote: I’m very glad to see more aprons here and thanks for the suggestions, I as well as others here I am sure, will definitely have a look into them.

Oh and happy new year too

Happy to share my aprons here. I would love to see more members sharing their aprons here too. It is really great to come across a sales person who cares and gives such great service. Happy New Year to all, especially those of us who live a bit non-traditionally.

(01-01-2021, 12:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It would seem you own quite the collection, sgbf. Always useful to have a cycle for when some are in the wash and with such varied patterns must keep things interesting.

It is fun to have a collection. Tonight, since we are staying at home, I finally get to wear a pretty dress on New Year's Eve! 

While serving us our fondu, I matched my sparkly red dress with my tux-inspired apron that my wife chose (see https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread...8#pid23578). So yes, it is interesting to see the mixing and matching that we do with my pretty outfits and the aprons I don to serve.
Bobbie-Sue