ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apron picture of the roundtoit
October 03

[Image: Apron-23.jpg]

We found this apron a year or two ago and smiled at the tuxedo motif and decided to pick it up. Nice full skirt goes almost all the way around.

I have a few white blouses, in satiny material or sheer. I like how easy it is to see bras under these bouses. White skirts are so nice in the summer time, though at this point, it is getting a bit too cool to continue to wear them.

My toenails are finally polished, but I see that the sparkly pink colour does not really show up in the photo. When I look down, I see the sparkles. Next time I guess it will have to be a bright red.
(10-03-2019, 12:20 PM)sgbf Wrote: [b]October 03[/b]

We found this apron a year or two ago and smiled at the tuxedo motif and decided to pick it up. Nice full skirt goes almost all the way around.

I have a few white blouses, in satiny material or sheer. I like how easy it is to see bras under these bouses. White skirts are so nice in the summer time, though at this point, it is getting a bit too cool to continue to wear them.

My toenails are finally polished, but I see that the sparkly pink colour does not really show up in the photo. When I look down, I see the sparkles. Next time I guess it will have to be a bright red.

very cute sissy boi...............  i would say get rid of the arm hair.........
Photo 

new working uniform, hope it downloads

(10-05-2019, 10:57 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 12:20 PM)sgbf Wrote: October 03
very cute sissy boi...............  i would say get rid of the arm hair.........

It would certainly improve the look. Perhaps once I am retired my wife will let me.

(10-05-2019, 11:54 AM)pollypvc Wrote: new working uniform, hope it downloads

Yup it does. Yup it does. :-)

And I thought I felt helpless, not being allowed to remove my apron by myself. Another example of the honour system versus physically controlled.
October 05

[Image: Apron-16.jpg]

This pink apron with lighter pink dots and designs was acquired with the set of vintage aprons found in the online estate sale. One of the more practical ones from the set.

This jumper and shirt was bought during a trip to Indianapolis. I visited the Schoolbelles store there. When I went into the store I immediately went to speak with the sales person behind the counter and asked if it might be possible for me to try on some of the clothes made for girls. She answered in the positive and was helpful in finding the right sized jumper, skirt and white shirt. Fortunately an 18X sized jumper fit me fine. A very successful shopping trip!

What a lovely apron! I like the white skirt too. 

I love the white sandals!! They are so pretty! I have got similiar sandals in brown. Maitresse Yvette-Louise recommended sparkly pink nail polish for me too. :-) 
(10-06-2019, 12:02 PM)Mugin Wrote:

What a lovely apron! I like the white skirt too. 

I love the white sandals!! They are so pretty! I have got similiar sandals in brown. Maitresse Yvette-Louise recommended sparkly pink nail polish for me too. :-) 

Thanks! Upon seeing the apron again after your comment I think that I will plan to wear it more often when I happen to have my male clothes on preparing meals. I think my wife will like the look and it will protect quite well with all the fabric. Perhaps I will bring the white skirt out again near Christmas.

The sparkly pink it a bit more subtle that I had originally thought that it would be. The next time I put nail polish on, it will be a deeper shade of pink, though again with sparkles. Thanks so much for responding!

Bobbie
October 07

[Image: Apron-24.jpg]

This "Will cook for shoes" apron caught our (ok my) eye because of all of the high heels on it. Even though heels are noisy, I was allowed to wear them that morning with the apron. I'll have to remember this one for when I dress in the evenings when I am cooking supper, when wearing heels is more acceptable.
Ha Ha! Clothes horse/Shoe horse!
(08-02-2019, 02:50 AM)sgbf Wrote: August 1

[Image: Apron-11.jpg]

A family member loves cupcakes and when I saw this one, I had to get it!

A pretty dress we picked up in Hawaii, with some inexpensive jewelry to go with it.

I really like this pretty apron and the very cute t-bar sandals! Are the sandals flat or do they have (wedge) heels?