BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apron picture of the roundtoit
July 26

[Image: Apron-05.jpg]

OK. So I asked my wife if she would surprise me and purchase a dress for me from the SissyFrenchMaid.com online store that is advertised on the PDQ website. It didn't matter which one, just one that she picked out. This Daisy Gingham dress was the one that she ordered and the apron she ordered with it as well. She also ordered the short petticoat and matching panties, which I am wearing, and since I am not bending over in the slightest, they remain hidden. However, they do peak out from almost any movement that I might make, and are certainly easily seen when I go up the stairs. And of course as seen here, it is so short that is does not cover the tops of my stay-up stockings. I am glad that she likes to see it on me from time to time. It being so over the top, it evokes slightly more intense feelings of being submissive than my other dresses. The shoes came from Walmart, I believe, and I had the courage to ensure that they fit before bringing them to the cash register. The store was not too busy so I believe that no one saw me when I did this.
(07-26-2019, 03:58 AM)sgbf Wrote: July 25

[Image: Apron-04.jpg]

A very gauzy apron with a slight violet tinge colour. From the set of vintage aprons I purchased online from a house contents sale.

I loved this music themed dress so much that I was bold enough to ask a sales person if I could try it on. I did, it fit, and I bought it.

My aunt would often wear aprons like this . Usually before a dinner party when she was all dressed up but stull had her curlers and headscarf on lol . Fussing over the last details and a nappy change for me before her guests arrived . She always had at least one hanky in her apron pockets . Usually matching either the apron or that nights outfit .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Nice idea, Bill, about having a hanky in the apron pocket. I will have to think about that potential addition to my outfits!

Bobbie

July 27

[Image: Apron-06.jpg]

A child's sized Princess apron that my wife let me purchase. It is wonderful that the Princess for a Day experience is available to boys (https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/au...experience). Too bad about the age limit (3-12).

The dress is a school-like uniform all-in-one (the blouse sleeves and collar are built-in). It is light and comfortable.
(07-28-2019, 02:36 AM)sgbf Wrote: Nice idea, Bill, about having a hanky in the apron pocket. I will have to think about that potential addition to my outfits!

Bobbie

July 27

[Image: Apron-06.jpg]

A child's sized Princess apron that my wife let me purchase. It is wonderful that the Princess for a Day experience is available to boys (https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/au...experience). Too bad about the age limit (3-12).

The dress is a school-like uniform all-in-one (the blouse sleeves and collar are built-in). It is light and comfortable.
Apron with matching hankies .
[Image: 8-32546401462-o.jpg]
(07-28-2019, 02:59 AM)Bill Wrote: Apron with matching hankies  .

Nice! Will definitely have to keep a look out for such a find.
July 28

[Image: Apron-07.jpg]

Another gauzy apron in light pink, this time with a flower appliqué.

This dress is the other one that I purchased at the same time of ones that can be worn with the pink petticoat that I purchased. The petticoat is a bit too large. I had wanted to ask Teresa about the petticoats that she purchased and maybe get some advice from her, but alas, that boat has sailed.

I was doing the ironing and so my wife and I decided to add these props into the picture. Appropriate, no? :-)

Oh, and with the petticoat, my wife decided that breast forms would make the ensemble work better. I agree with her.
Luv your pics sgbf, and the fact that your Wife wants you to share them with us. This outfit is particularly femme, a classic 1950s housewife.
Another one for SGBF .
[Image: 15272214890-fdbe1ed325-o.jpg]

[Image: be11f244fb0f9eec5d1cb17c9253923a.jpg]
(07-29-2019, 01:31 PM)GinaV Wrote: Luv your pics sgbf, and the fact that your Wife wants you to share them with us. This outfit is particularly femme,  a classic 1950s housewife.

Well "wants" is a bit strong. I would say more like "happily supports this project". :-)

Thanks for your comment, GinaV. We both like the classic 1950's housewife look. And it's a dress that takes a petticoat!

Bobbie

(07-29-2019, 07:28 PM)Bill Wrote: Another one for SGBF .

Ouuuuu! Nice ones! I love the idea of a hanky for the pockets. I have small pockets like that on a few of my aprons. Now to find some hankies to go in them. Thanks for the great idea!

Bobbie

P.S. it would be great to see pics of other members wearing their aprons (hint, hint).

July 29

[Image: Apron-08.jpg]

The most strongly pink of the aprons I own. The gauzy fabric is fairly stiff and I love the three lace trims.

The flowery dress is my lightest one, for the hottest days. I had pink shoes on initially, but they were too noisy for my wife while she was still sleeping and so I changed for the pink slippers. With vintage stockings it is hard to keep one seem straight. These pink striped pantyhose are a nightmare if I try to get the many seems straight, so I end up giving up.
July 30

[Image: Apron-09.jpg]

A pretty but also very functional apron as anything spilled on it wipes off very easily. Found for a good price at an Asian store. I bought two and use them quite regularly when preparing supper.

The dress is a new one bought and given to me recently by my wife. From an Asian source as well.