satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man forced by court to raise son as trans child
Excuse ME,,
I 100% disagree. The Dr mom is a feminist control freak. Who had a crack pot colleague make a fake "" gender identity confused"" diagnosis so thry can legally chemically castrate an innocent boy and force feminize him.
Which is happening at an alarming RATE with single moms with No dad or ADULT male figure in the picture.

Sadly this becoming an underground phenomenon
(05-24-2020, 02:12 AM)ItalianFemBoy Wrote: Excuse ME,,
I 100% disagree. The Dr mom is a feminist control freak. Who had a crack pot colleague make a fake "" gender identity confused"" diagnosis so thry can legally chemically castrate an innocent boy and force feminize him.
Which is happening at an alarming RATE with single moms with No dad or ADULT male figure in the picture.

Sadly this becoming an underground phenomenon
Hi Italian

I wasn’t disagreeing with you (I don’t think). You stated it was a cause for concern, I agreed with you.
(08-04-2020, 12:50 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 01:10 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 09:16 PM)emborios Wrote: This is amazing. the article isn't happy about it but this is how things should be:

https://www.rt.com/usa/445172-transgende...mom-court/

Honestly mothers should always have the final word on what happens to their sons. People who are against this should be in prison for forcing their toxic masculinity on society.

Without question, mothers should have the final say. Going to make a controvisal statement. I do believe in the not to distance future we are going to start seeing most males becoming nothing more than sperm donors. A lot of the newer mothers I been talking to are in happy lesbian relationships.

In regards to this specific case, be careful the father and the christian right are on a warpath. If you look around you will find a web site and youtube channels from the father and his friends. The mother is staying quite because of an on going nasty custody battle. I have been in contact with an acquaintance of the mother and things are very dicey.
Obviously if there is an ongoing custody battle, you ought to be careful how much you say yourself but it is interesting to know that this is still going on (the original post is now over a year old) and you have now intrigued me about just what sources you have access to.

I’m not sure that your assertion is necessarily that controversial in these circles. I think many posters expect males to become mere sperm doners and some are actively working on achieving that.
(08-04-2020, 09:55 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 05:22 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 03:58 AM)Conway Wrote: "(The father's) entire (fundraising) campaign defies medical science and the best interests of the child. The donations are possibly what Jeff Younger intends to live off of."
and the dilusional wacko  mom is out to ruin a human beings life for her own kicks and giggles
the BOY was born a boy and wants to be one
but in the twisted minds of devil worshipping feminists ( not all) they want to feminize a normal boy for their own gains
( i know the scenario,,mom puts on Frozen which is a good animated movie, James likes it[as most children do [and she offers to buy him a dress from the movie frozen, he thinks it's fun and now the wacko has all the ammunition t go to another wacko feminist and get a false diagnosis of "james is gender confused""  he needs  hormonal intervention......}}  typical feminist propaganda.. a real TG boy wants to be a girl full time and will fight for it..  especially when he has girls clothes readily available..
just wait until the private investigators  reaveal some evil things about DR evil

funny thing is james has a twin brother,,,,, why isn't dr evil trying to feminize him??  i've seen videos of the BOYS together and they are normal boys

luckily,, there is ample room in hell.   and there is no waiting line 

sticking up for boys who can't 

( but in support of any boy who  ( of his own decision wants to be a girl ) and any girl who wants to be a boy)
Ronny
I’ve reread the original article and am still not entirely clear whether he wants to be a girl or not; on the one hand he has expressed interest in the corresponding clothing but on the other hand he lives as a boy when with his father. 

On the one hand he could be trying to please his mother (as you seem to be asserting) but is it not equally possible - and one might argue more likely- that he fears confronting his father’s dreams for his own future (which will have been shaped by the father’s own upbringing and experiences?)
“ready to make my famous 6 cheese lasagna with garlic bread and arugula grape tomato salad“ [Quote]

That sounds delicious, Ronny. I don’t know if there’s a correlation between the amount you cook and the number of posts, but I certainly see correlation between the number of times you talk about food and the number of times I find myself wanting to make a midnight supper.  Big Grin
if you look at the situation open mindedly and not from a predator feminist James is a normal boy who's highly educated twisted feminist mom using her friends and colleagues to make her a freak of nature . getting a boy to watch the movie "frozen" and see that he likes it, ( as most boys love disney animation)  now wacko mom has a fem twist [ oh james you love frozen,, that's a girls movie you must want to be a girl,, let's get you a nice pretty dress like the girl in frozen and see how you feel......] he is showered with loving praise,,  OH Luna you look so pretty you were meant to be a girl,,, come be mommy's little girl  , blah blah blah.......
then she takes HIM to her friendly neighborhood lesbian quack gender dr who can easily  manipulate the boys innocent thoughts into  ""oh MY , he has gender dysphoria issues  look he likes Frozen and loves wearing her princes dresses... get the hormone blockers and feminist hypnotist ready.. we got a live one  ( yippee horray)
James is not gender confused, he is being tricked and brainwashed..... big difference
google Jazz Jennings,.  this brave young soul is a real TG Boy/girl..
no gender confusion here... and I 100% support this brave boy,, as he knows who he/she wants to be

if you see the many videos of James at play with his twin brother,,, there is no acting like a girl or wanting to wear make up or no girly actions,, he is a normal happy BOY.

and to think his evil hell bound mother,, the person who gave birth to him wants to forcibly feminize him for her own satisfaction,, is worse than sick
but rest assured... now the Texas Attorney General is getting involved and will uncover the sick evil feminization underground women and they will be caught,, and hopefully net some very evil  so called radical feminists and put them where they belong.... prison  
If James wanted to be a girl he would tell his dad,, and Jeff would support his boy.
but this is about evil intentions and revenge against jeff for some reason,

Texas Attorney general will be watching this site along with the US attorney general  very soon
radicals  unite..... lots of room in prison and your favorite macho  alpha male guards are in charge
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin( sounds good right??)
not as good as yankee style pot roast with cheddar garlic mashed and corn pudding
with homemade potato bread rolls
(08-05-2020, 05:54 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: if you look at the situation open mindedly and not from a predator feminist James is a normal boy who's highly educated twisted feminist mom using her friends and colleagues to make her a freak of nature . getting a boy to watch the movie "frozen" and see that he likes it, ( as most boys love disney animation)  now wacko mom has a fem twist [ oh james you love frozen,, that's a girls movie you must want to be a girl,, let's get you a nice pretty dress like the girl in frozen and see how you feel......] he is showered with loving praise,,  OH Luna you look so pretty you were meant to be a girl,,, come be mommy's little girl  , blah blah blah.......
then she takes HIM to her friendly neighborhood lesbian quack gender dr who can easily  manipulate the boys innocent thoughts into  ""oh MY , he has gender dysphoria issues  look he likes Frozen and loves wearing her princes dresses... get the hormone blockers and feminist hypnotist ready.. we got a live one  ( yippee horray)
James is not gender confused, he is being tricked and brainwashed..... big difference
google Jazz Jennings,.  this brave young soul is a real TG Boy/girl..
no gender confusion here... and I 100% support this brave boy,, as he knows who he/she wants to be

if you see the many videos of James at play with his twin brother,,, there is no acting like a girl or wanting to wear make up or no girly actions,, he is a normal happy BOY.

and to think his evil hell bound mother,, the person who gave birth to him wants to forcibly feminize him for her own satisfaction,, is worse than sick
but rest assured... now the Texas Attorney General is getting involved and will uncover the sick evil feminization underground women and they will be caught,, and hopefully net some very evil  so called radical feminists and put them where they belong.... prison  
If James wanted to be a girl he would tell his dad,, and Jeff would support his boy.
but this is about evil intentions and revenge against jeff for some reason,

Texas Attorney general will be watching this site along with the US attorney general  very soon
radicals  unite..... lots of room in prison and your favorite macho  alpha male guards are in charge
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin( sounds good right??)
not as good as yankee style pot roast with cheddar garlic mashed and corn pudding
with homemade potato bread rolls
TBH, out of intrigue, I have looked online at some of the more recent articles. Setting aside the truth of the matter, they seem to approach the situation as a straightforward argument between two parents - one even says that it is up to them to decide between them.

What about James in all this? It isn’t as though he is a toddler; in the more recent pictures (where granted he is dressed as a boy) he would seem to be quite old enough to have an input himself, but the articles seem to be written as though if the father is won over to the mother’s cause (which appears unlikely) he would be taken for surgery irrespective of his own views.

As this forum is testament to, liking dresses does not in itself equate to a desire to undergo surgery and whilst (as we have discussed at length, previously) I encourage males getting in touch with their feminine side, once it becomes about life changing surgery we are entering into different territory.

On the other hand, it is interesting that three therapists supposedly reached the same conclusion independently.

There probably isn’t a lot more to be said in the interim though as it appears fundamentally unresolved.
Yes, what about James, anyhow?  

Ultimately, it's his/her own happiness and emotional equilibrium that's at stake.  The parents' thoughts and feelings are ultimately subordinate to the child's in the long run.  Even very young children can have a very strong sense of personal identity, which if disrespected, can cause much emotional torment and turmoil.  The concept of "we know what's best for you" is one that must be used very sparingly and judiciously; it's not a universal panacea.  And unfortunately, the Texas judicial system is not well-noted for paying close attention to the wants and feelings of juveniles under its jurisdiction.  

One thing that's perfectly clear -- none of us in this forum know enough to form a valid judgement one way or the other.  Perhaps James would benefit from some foster time, away from the apparently irreconcilable conflict between his/her parents, where s/he can sort out her/his feelings in a neutral, loving, supportive and conflict-free environment.  We wish you well, James, and hope you ultimately emerge whole and happy.  
(08-05-2020, 03:54 PM)mikki Wrote: Yes, what about James, anyhow?  
\
HIS FEELINGS, NOT HIS OR HERS  GET IT RIGHT,
HIS BORN NAME IS JAMES YOUNGER  IS A BOY... NO MUNBOJUMBO NO FEMINIST BRAINWASHING
JAMES JAMES JAMES
(08-09-2020, 04:59 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:54 PM)mikki Wrote: Yes, what about James, anyhow?  
\
HIS FEELINGS, NOT HIS OR HERS  GET IT RIGHT,
HIS BORN NAME IS JAMES YOUNGER  IS A BOY... NO MUNBOJUMBO NO FEMINIST BRAINWASHING
JAMES JAMES JAMES
I was wondering if we might get another input on this. It had actually gone through my mind that quite against usual trends, the most recent two comments on this thread actually seemed to be in favour of your own feelings on such matters. To my mind Mikki’s post was actually very diplomatic and it just feels in this instance that you’re taking issue for the sake of doing so.