satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man forced by court to raise son as trans child
This is amazing. the article isn't happy about it but this is how things should be:

https://www.rt.com/usa/445172-transgende...mom-court/

Honestly mothers should always have the final word on what happens to their sons. People who are against this should be in prison for forcing their toxic masculinity on society.
(07-17-2019, 09:16 PM)emborios Wrote: This is amazing. the article isn't happy about it but this is how things should be:

https://www.rt.com/usa/445172-transgende...mom-court/

Honestly mothers should always have the final word on what happens to their sons. People who are against this should be in prison for forcing their toxic masculinity on society.

Without question, mothers should have the final say. Going to make a controvisal statement. I do believe in the not to distance future we are going to start seeing most males becoming nothing more than sperm donors. A lot of the newer mothers I been talking to are in happy lesbian relationships.

In regards to this specific case, be careful the father and the christian right are on a warpath. If you look around you will find a web site and youtube channels from the father and his friends. The mother is staying quite because of an on going nasty custody battle. I have been in contact with an acquaintance of the mother and things are very dicey.
I agree wholeheartedly with both of you. This issue makes the news periodically, in the form of different cases.

Here is a post I made under the heading "Fauntleroy Suit Boy" on 4-28-18.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Any luck finding the episode on YouTube or archived somewhere?

Back in the late 1980s, I chanced upon a daytime television talk show here in the US. The topic was "My ex-wife is raising my son to be gay". I can't remember the host or exact date.

The guests were a mom and her son, who was about eight or ten, and the father, from whom she was divorced. Obviously, the host sat between them.

The father insisted that she was raising the son to be gay as a form of revenge against him. She was very attractive, appeared confident, and perhaps smirked a bit during the verbal exchange. He, of course, acted like a cave man. The boy was wearing a dance costume with pantyhose and Mary Janes, and had his hair in a bob style. He might have been wearing some light makeup and lipstick too. He was well-behaved and quite close to his mom, and appeared disgusted by his father.

Of course, the host was female and so was much of the audience, so the dad didn't have much of a chance. That suited me just fine, as I would have loved to have been in the boy's situation at his age. Dressed in pretty clothes and doted over by an adoring mom who took me to dance classes and bought me dolls. No crude male influence or pressure to "man up" and be confrontational or fight, play rough sports, etc.

Since the boy on TV seemed happy and comfortable, good for him and kudos to his mom for being brave, well over 30 years ago.
Awesome, thanks for sharing and very bold of the mother to take her sissy son on TV. Things are starting to change since the gender creative movement started a few years ago. Before most mothers had to keep their sissy sons as stealth girls. I strongly feel we are in a critical and exciting time, it's going to be an interesting ride.
(07-20-2019, 04:07 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Awesome, thanks for sharing and very bold of the mother to take her sissy son on TV. Things are starting to change since the gender creative movement started a few years ago. Before most mothers had to keep their sissy sons as stealth girls.  I strongly feel we are in a critical and exciting time, it's going to be an interesting ride.

Yep

A new type of gurls we will see soon in the society , walking on roads with their mummies...
As I read the article and reflect on it, several things jump out at me.

The article makes it clear that wearing girls' clothing and living as a girl is the boy's idea. His mom (properly, in my opinion) encourages and supports him.

Six year old children are certainly capable of expressing displeasure and making choices. If he weren't happy with his female persona, he would stomp his feet, pout, act up, or misbehave in some other way. Clearly, this is what he wants.

The article, shockingly and absurdly, uses the term "chemical castration", which is hardly the correct term for a gender transition.

The bias is blatant. Boyish behavior is referred to as "normal", and a pastor is quoted, while the term "rainbow counsellor" is referred to dismissively in quotes.

And the father seemingly forced the boy to cut his hair, against his son's preferences. Everything suggests that the boy is simply acting as an approval-seeker in his father's presence.

Here is a photo of the boy, with his siblings, wearing a pink dress. They all look happy as can be. This article is relatively tame, but much of the other press regarding the issue is hostile. So I understand why the mom asks for privacy.

https://oksitoys.com/law-and-law/35859-t...right.html

The article is crudely written (possibly by a machine), but I will presume it is mostly factually correct.

I very much think that the role of a parent should be to support a child in whatever path he chooses. The father's parenting style seems to be the opposite - setting expectations and steering the child on a path determined for him. Ergo, he suggests that the world is a place where men compete against each other. I much prefer to consider the world a place where every individual is encouraged to flourish.

The mom is clearly in the right here, and whatever relationship the child chooses to have with his father should be up to the child.
I have read all I can find online regarding the story of Dr. Anne and Luna. Here is one article that is supportive of her efforts, and perhaps sheds some not-to-flattering light on the father.

http://www.slowlyboiledfrog.com/2019/06/...leece.html

Here are some redacted excerpts, slightly edited for clarity.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The mother is simply trying to modify custody to prevent (Jeff) Younger (the father) from abusing Luna, who he calls James. He gave Luna a haircut in an effort to force the child to be a boy. Luna has socially transitioned and is only known as a girl in school. The father is damaging this poor kid.

"It is pretty clear that Mr. Younger is a pathological liar. He claimed to his future wife that he had a lengthy military career when, in fact, he was discharged from the US Army for homosexuality approximately six months after enlisting. A court-appointed psychologist confirmed that Younger lied about his education, military history, employment history, and relationship history. Younger was trying to leech off of a successful physician with a nice home that she owned and a consistent high income.

"Dr. (Anne) Georgulas is a board certified pediatrician in private practice. She is also an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Children’s Medical Center in partnership with the University of Texas.

"As for the recent post to the Save James website, it is titled: Transgender Child Abuse. It is from a video by Dr. John Whitehall, (who) admits he has never treated a child with gender dysphoria. He is at odds with the largest and most prestigious organization of pediatricians in the world: The American Academy of Pediatrics. Whitehall contradicts the finding of the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, pretty much the entire medical establishment.

"(The father's) entire (fundraising) campaign defies medical science and the best interests of the child. The donations are possibly what Jeff Younger intends to live off of."
(07-26-2019, 03:58 AM)Conway Wrote: "(The father's) entire (fundraising) campaign defies medical science and the best interests of the child. The donations are possibly what Jeff Younger intends to live off of."

Agreed, the father is out to make a buck. He doesn't care who gets hurt or the impact the bull he is spreadsheeing has on the health and well being of trans people.

RF
What seems most troubling in this case is the wide gap in skills between the parents.

The mom is a successful pediatrician and college professor who sought out the best professional advice regarding her son. The father relies on nothing but his religious faith, which can of course be subject to a wide range of interpretations. It is unclear, to me at least, what he does for a living, though he does seem to spend a lot of time fundraising and talking.

Perhaps the child simply admires femininity, and equates being girlish with being successful? He certainly looks happy to me.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019...-son-luna/

Here is another similar story about a lesbian couple and a boy named Jayden.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019...on-jayden/
[quote pid='22474' dateline='1564787112']
I am shocked and upset by all of this i cant believe you would back the mother in all of this!!!! This boy identifies as a boy. No where has he identified as a girl.

He is only dressed as a girl at school not at any other times. I would never put my child through medical procedures without hard evidence.  This is not about sissys boys my son identifies as a 60% Boy and 40 % girl. He mixes it up on a daily basis at home and at school. Doesn't mean im booking him in for a sex change next week.   If this boy when he turns 18 wants to be a girl go for it. I just think this should be halted and let time tell. 

I think this is a case of a little boy trying to please his mom and he is prepared to do anything to make sure he is loved. Regardless of who is right or wrong this will setup a legal  Precedent to transgendering kids at age 8 This i dont agree with.  the drugs they use have serious side effects for long term health. we did investigate this for my boy ethan. 

What happen to Tom Boys and Tom Girls. you remained your original sex. but dressed up as the opposite.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My interpretation of what I have read is the opposite of yours. The child identifies as a girl except when he is with his father. I find it compelling that a judge in a conservative state would demand that the father consider his son a girl unless the evidence was overwhelming.

The mother is raising another boy as a boy, so she obviously has no bias against boys. She has a professional reputation as a physician and college professor at stake, and there is no evidence of reckless behavior on her part.

She has the backing of an experienced therapist who has suggested that delaying puberty would give the child a time window during which he can decide his future, for himself, without developing physically as a boy and developing masculine features that he may later regret. This can end at any time and the final decision on how to proceed can wait.

The issue here is whether the risks of acting outweigh the risks of doing nothing, and ignoring a child's stated, persistent behaviors and preferences. Doing nothing now could lead the child to opt for surgeries and treatments in later life that carry their own risks.

I believe that giving the child options is a better course of action than simply relying on an age threshold and social norms that have changed over time, and will continue to change. What works in one case does not work in every case.

[/quote]