BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELCOME!!!
Welcome. At the beginning some information - I'm not a sissy, just a normal guy who also has a normal partner (of course a woman). I'm straight and I like to dominate in a relationship - but that's not important. It is important that I am also a cultural and tolerant person, therefore I hope that you will also show some tolerance for me.

I come from Poland (it's such a country in the middle of Europe), I'm not a feminist supporter (to put it mildly) and I think that the woman's biggest enemy is the other woman, and her only protector is a man (her man). This is how the world has been constructed for thousands of years. Nevertheless, I am tolerant and I can accept (even incompatible with reason) opinions of feminists. Smile

So I hope that you will also show tolerance towards me (and my views).

Beloved, if you want to get to know me better, I invite you here:

https://grotaragnara.blogspot.com/
You are certainly welcome here.

It's a matter of respect for each other. Some of us disagree with some of the views expressed by other members but appreciate and accept their right to say how they feel.

With that in mind, I hope you enjoy your time here.

By the way, a number of us are both male and married to females! I happen to be one of them.
Welcome Aurelianus...

Why not?   Freedom HAS to be a two-edged sword.... or one guesses here at least a 2-speed Lady Schick Electric.   Be forewarned you'll likely find more than some intolerant of your position and views.... but humans are a sorry lot at times when faced with variant ideology.  May you find reason and comfort enough in dodging the slings and arrows.

BUT be forewarned hanging around after some time you just might awake some morning wearing a lacy peignoir serving your Woman Her breakfast in bed.... and have Her snap at your not having prepared Her morning eggs and bacon properly!

Safe Journey...

whyguys
HA-HA-HA - it's good - HA-HA-HA
Wink 
I wanted to add that:

I am there for equality, but ... the woman is should to listen to her husband

Big Grin Smile Tongue